• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Also this shows more details of what the clover Pyraminx can do
5eb25314d5e26e63722ab748d8850d3b.jpg
So it DOES jumble. I don't own any edge turning puzzles so I might pick this one up to try and get into edge turners.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
1589676064293.png
New non-wca cube from moyu. It looks like a clover cube that has additional 3x3 turns. or it could just be a void 3x3. Looks like the corners are fused so I'm not sure if it has edge turns

EDIT: Its just a 3x3

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Incase anyone is interested, moyu released a teaching series similar to the monster go series but have been keeping it pretty quiet recently. I suspect the monster go series is vastly overhyped since it will be essentially the exact same thing but for a higher price.
It's interesting how this new wave of teaching cubes is coming out. My first cubes were the MFJS Cubing Classroom bundles (2-5 + side events) and they were very good for the price (except for the megaminx that one sucks)

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's interesting how this new wave of teaching cubes is coming out. My first cubes were the MFJS Cubing Classroom bundles (2-5 + side events) and they were very good for the price (except for the megaminx that one sucks)
I know, it's a bit strange, probably pointless for most people but I may consider getting some when lockdowns over and I can start running market stalls again because that could be a good thing to offer people as they can build up each individual step.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know, it's a bit strange, probably pointless for most people but I may consider getting some when lockdowns over and I can start running market stalls again because that could be a good thing to offer people as they can build up each individual step.
This could also be the stepping stone to make cubing go mainstream. These cubes could probably be sold in brick and mortar stores like Walmart and sold as "Educational Products"