• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Sub1Hour

Looks like an edge turner.
Perhaps some sort of Tetra Copter? It looks a lot like the Curvy Copter/Helicopter cube from the outside. It also looks like it could jumble. Also I think that Copter Pyraminx or Tetra Copter is a more fitting name than Clover Pyraminx since there is only 1 axis per edge instead of 2 like on the rest of the Clover puzzles from VeryPuzzle

xyzzy

Also I think that Copter Pyraminx or Tetra Copter is a more fitting name than Clover Pyraminx since there is only 1 axis per edge instead of 2 like on the rest of the Clover puzzles from VeryPuzzle
The naming is more by analogy with their own Clover Cube (which is also one axis per edge) than with the VeryPuzzle Clover series.

NevEr_QeyX

My apologies, We should set up a body of people that share our viewpoint. We will make, The YJ Fanclub.
I like the enthusiasm but the name is like a garbage fire in a paper factory caused by sweat glands that fell into a pile of feces which was then promptly jumped into by a dead skunk and spontaneously combusted. Sooooooo we'll have to think of something better...

I propose the MGC
see below

Sub1Hour

1589676064293.png
New non-wca cube from moyu. It looks like a clover cube that has additional 3x3 turns. or it could just be a void 3x3. Looks like the corners are fused so I'm not sure if it has edge turns

EDIT: Its just a 3x3