• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are you really saying that they are fast because they use Gan cubes? That completely neglects the fact they have spent years practicing and working hard to be this good, that is why they do good, not because they have Gan cubes.

Edit: I can no longer find the post that I was replying to, but @GANQIYIMOYU said "Theres a reason why Max and Felik's are so fast".

YouTube
Visit Channel

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
its not on cubicle.
Yes it is.

Capcubeing

im not sure this is the thread for this but I got the tengyun v2m and I juust dont like it as much as the v1 does anyone that has it recomend a piticular setting cuz right now it just feels way to snappy.

Cuberstache

WCA
2016DAVI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
im not sure this is the thread for this but I got the tengyun v2m and I juust dont like it as much as the v1 does anyone that has it recomend a piticular setting cuz right now it just feels way to snappy.
If you think it's too snappy, try lighter magnets. Right now I have mine on magnets - 2, hexagon - 0.8, octagon - 0.5

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
c5190c97a4f67718f1b9016ff44e2d9c.jpg

QiYi clover pyraminx

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Looks like an edge turner.
Perhaps some sort of Tetra Copter? It looks a lot like the Curvy Copter/Helicopter cube from the outside. It also looks like it could jumble. Also I think that Copter Pyraminx or Tetra Copter is a more fitting name than Clover Pyraminx since there is only 1 axis per edge instead of 2 like on the rest of the Clover puzzles from VeryPuzzle

xyzzy

Also I think that Copter Pyraminx or Tetra Copter is a more fitting name than Clover Pyraminx since there is only 1 axis per edge instead of 2 like on the rest of the Clover puzzles from VeryPuzzle
The naming is more by analogy with their own Clover Cube (which is also one axis per edge) than with the VeryPuzzle Clover series.

NevEr_QeyX

My apologies, We should set up a body of people that share our viewpoint. We will make, The YJ Fanclub.
I like the enthusiasm but the name is like a garbage fire in a paper factory caused by sweat glands that fell into a pile of feces which was then promptly jumped into by a dead skunk and spontaneously combusted. Sooooooo we'll have to think of something better...

I propose the MGC
see below