• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think that's when they switched domains and the dates didn't transfer properly. Not a big deal though since you can just google it or look at the manufacturer's site.
yeah I'm pretty sure that's true. It does make it confusing when looking for old puzzles to buy.
I asked Jules about it and he said it would take some time for it to be possible. Generally I can guess how old a product is by the date of its oldest review.

CFOP2020

I looked at the beginning of this thread and I miss the good old days of cubing, where everybody used a Zhanchi, magnetic cubes didn't exist, cubes required modding to be good, and phil the legend himself set up cubes for you. I would pay so much money for phil to make me a Zhanchi, but I have some 50k and maru, and the mod itself sounds pretty simple. ill just buy a zhanchi, mod it and lube it

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well Phil hasn't been on the forum for two years. And idk if the pro shop has Phil or Rowe actually do setup, probably just oversight.
I would buy a Lubix zhanchi/guhong if anyone had one.

AlgoCuber

"If you would like to send us any mail, please use the mailing address below. You may also address mail specifically to any of our staff members (by using, for example, “attn: Rowe Hessler” between our business name and street address). For replies to letters, please include an email address in your letter if you would like a prompt response."

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I’m not sure if anyone here will be able to answer this question, but I’ve been waiting for the Issac MGC square-1 mod to be in stock for quite awhile, and it never seems to be in stock. I check almost every day, so you’d think that it would be at some point. Does anybody here know if there’s a production issue or something that’s causing this problem?

Ghost Cuber

WCA
2015WINT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I’m not sure if anyone here will be able to answer this question, but I’ve been waiting for the Issac MGC square-1 mod to be in stock for quite awhile, and it never seems to be in stock. I check almost every day, so you’d think that it would be at some point. Does anybody here know if there’s a production issue or something that’s causing this problem?
They are made by Issac himself rather than the pro shop, and this is his first time making a batch of puzzles this large, so we're still working on logistics

lvcuber

WCA
2019MART21
https://www.thecubicle.com/collections/sales/products/angstrom-3x3-bundle

a few days ago, there was an rs3m 2020 bundle with 2 angstrom lubes and an rs3m for about 20$. but then they took it away today, probably because it is too good to be true. is it gone for good or does anybody have a working link with it?
It was removed not because it was too good to be true, but because it was part of TheCubicle’s weekly sale. This week they made different bundles and would exchange them every other day. It may return, but for now it is gone.