• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to thecubicle.us slowest customer support ever. I had one come without a spring in January and I never got a response to any of the emails I sent :l
This is the first time anything unsatisfactory has happened to me via thecubicle. I've had at least half a dozen orders come very fast without any problems before. Even so, the missing spring was probably something to do with qiyi, not the cubicle.
If chris forgot about a pm about a single spring via a not-thecubicle-website, I'm okay with that.
I like the cubicle. I really wish you guys would stop being so angry at them.
Seriously, just be patient; I will.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel

Dan12345

"Rush Processing guarantees same or next-day processing. This means your order will be in the mail same or next-day."

^This is a direct quote from the website, but it is just not true. When paying $70 for overnight shipping, and $2 for "rush processing" I would expect my order to ship within 1-3 days, or more preferably, the same or next day GUARENTEED by the website. Two of these cubes were gifts supposed to be given tomorrow, but the cubes still didn't ship today. I can't be refunded as I used a prepaid, non-reloadable card for this purchase. Is there an issue with this company right now that they aren't fulfilling orders in the time quoted as gaurenteed on their website?Untitled.png

Last edited:
U

Underwatercuber

"Rush Processing guarantees same or next-day processing. This means your order will be in the mail same or next-day."

^This is a direct quote from the website, but it is just not true. When paying $70 for overnight shipping, and $2 for "rush processing" I would expect my order to ship withing 1-3 days, or more preferably, the same or next day GUARENTEED by the website. Two of these cubes were gifts supposed to be given tomorrow, but the cubes still didn't ship today. I can't be refunded as I used a prepaid, non-reloadable card for this purchase. Is there an issue with this company right now that they aren't fulfilling orders in the time quoted as gaurenteed on their website?View attachment 8036
For a small fee, rush processing puts your order at the front of the line of orders, and it offers our guarantee that the order will be shipped out same-day or next-day. Please note that Rush Processing does not affect the actual shipping speed, but it minimizes overall shipping time by ensuring the order is shipped out quickly.

Exceptions: any order containing CUSTMIZED cannot be rush processed
Gans 356 air UM cubicle edition. They have taken over 2 weeks to process and order for me with 3 day shipping gaurenteed and rush processing (just ordered a few random cubes none were customized at all.

U

Underwatercuber

Here is a screenshot of the message on their site btw

Attachments

• IMG_2550.PNG
    IMG_2550.PNG
    164.6 KB · Views: 20

Dan12345

Their website also quotes, "After your payment is charged, the status of your order will be updated to "Processing," and then "Preparing for Shipment" once the order has been assembled." My order has been "Preparing for Shipment" since friday, meaning that it should have been assembled on friday. If an order isn't assembled, I don't understand why they would label it as "Preparing for Shipment"."The Air UM is the world’s first mass produced magnetic 3x3, and is the culmination of a collaboration between GAN and Cubicle Labs." Hence. mass produced. Go to the GAN Air UM (cubicle edition) page and do a ctrl+f for the word 'customized', and it doesn't return any results.

Edit: The Gan Air UM (Cubicle Edition) is the only Gan Air UM on the site btw. So, being that it is mass produced, and doesn't "contain customized" I have a hard time understanding how this would qualify as customized. I considered going with a custom color scheme, but I opted out, because I didn't want to be disqualified from rush processing. I have ordered from the cubicle once before with zero problems, but I don't like making an $80+ order with $70 shipping anywhere, and have my order not prioritized a bit.

Last edited:

Dan12345

Yea, true, I just wish they would get it together; they've been having problems processing and shipping orders for years from what I've read. Just seems like at some point, if they have that much business and are swamped, they'd have a lightbulb moment where they decided it may be a good idea to hire some extra help.

Edit: If the order ships tomorrow, I will have little to no qualms, and will update this post. Otherwise, people should be aware that processing issues are still very prevalent with the cubicle.

Last edited:

Dan12345

Just to update, the cube was shipped today, so there was only a one day delay, which is awesome. Also, they refunded the rush processing which I didn't even ask them to do. So anyway, just wanted to apologize to the cubicle staff for getting over concerned.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's employees also struggle shipping stuff... it took 56 days for Chris tran to send me my boron treated gtsv2 M

I asked you, and you were okay with the delay.

In fact, you said "take your time to perfect it"
It was never perfected, and you decided to hit every social media outlet.

It wasn't even a Cubicle related prize.

Stop slandering my workplace dude

Shipping to Europe:
Stickers: $2.95
YuXin 5x5 springs: $11.36

Really? Is there like no way to make the fee smaller?

Rpotts

WCA
2010POTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Shipping to Europe:
Stickers: $2.95
YuXin 5x5 springs: $11.36

Really? Is there like no way to make the fee smaller?

The reason for the difference is they can put the stickers in a regular envelope, it doesn't matter if they get squashed below a stack of envelopes. If they do the same with springs they will get flattened and likely break in the process, so they have to use a regular box which is significantly more expensive to ship, especially overseas.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
They subsidise the shipping cost to encourage you to buy lots for example, if you buy one bottle of lubicle one then shipping is $12 but if you buy 1000 it is almost free(to the UK) if not free completely
I get it, but then a GTS2M, silk, dnm and lubicle 1 cost $8 to ship. I just find that weird.

They subsidise the shipping cost to encourage you to buy lots for example, if you buy one bottle of lubicle one then shipping is $12 but if you buy 1000 it is almost free(to the UK) if not free completely
One bottle of silk costs the same amount to ship that what I stated above do :/