• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
whats up with the weekly specials? this week hasn't been updated yet

It's been a SUPER busy week for us! I've been working tons of hours, including the weekends, and we will try to get that fixed for next week!

will stickerless moyu weishis be available at some point?

Yes! THERE WILL ALSO BE A PRIMARY VERSION!

mrs1986

HONESTLY I DUNNO, I"VE BEEN HYPED ABOUT THIS CUBE FOR MONTHS
Hi 4Chan, are you from the cubicle??

I think that I'm between the winners of the valks 3 pumpkins, but, I'm not sure, did you already made contact with the winners??

Thanks a lot!

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi 4Chan, are you from the cubicle??

I think that I'm between the winners of the valks 3 pumpkins, but, I'm not sure, did you already made contact with the winners??

Thanks a lot!

Huh, for this one, we just bundled it with the packages.
However, some may not have been sent out, and I'll check back up on that.

I'll post for publicity here, with the order numbers and names slightly omitted:

209343 Aris**** Espi****
209630 M*** Rod*****
209805 Pau***** Cre***
208385 Kev** Bone*****
209055 Ron*** Ne****
209490 Sa*** Soa****
209988 Sto** Toe**

mrs1986

Huh, for this one, we just bundled it with the packages.
However, some may not have been sent out, and I'll check back up on that.

I'll post for publicity here, with the order numbers and names slightly omitted:

209343 Aris**** Espi****
209630 M*** Rod*****
209805 Pau***** Cre***
208385 Kev** Bone*****
209055 Ron*** Ne****
209490 Sa*** Soa****
209988 Sto** Toe**

I thoght I was this one...

"209630 M*** Rod*****"

But, I guess not... BTW my name is Mauricio Rodriguez, that's why I thought I could be me :D

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
@4Chan I'm trying to get some custom sticker shades for my FangShi LimCube Megaminx. Will theCubicle make those stickers?

Also, would y'all ever do carbon fiber stickers?

Hmmm, I don't know, if it becomes very popular, then yes, but currently, I don't think there are plans for it.
As for crab-on fiber, its possible. Definitely possible.

Cubicle Labs is working with crab-on fiber atm actually, since I heard the resident chemist is an avid cyclist who only rides on crab-on bikes.

Would you ever sell non - 3x3 DIY puzzles? I'd happily assemble a 7x7 if I could get it for a couple dollars cheaper.

Nope, DIY kits are a nightmare, especially with missing pieces.
They come assembled from the factory, and we actually unsticker, unlube, and unassemble cubes to produce DIY kits for people.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Hey guys, hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! Long time no see, but I'm back now. Would just like to let everyone know about our Black Friday sale, which started a few hours ago today and will last through next Tuesday.

We are offering 10% OFF storewide + discounts of up to 80% OFF on select items. We are also offering complimentary sticker sets and cube lubricants with qualifying purchases, as well as a Cubicle Cube Stand with each cube purchase. >>Shop the sale

We are also excited to announce our holiday shopping schedule to help facilitate a worry-free Christmas shopping experience for all of our valued customers. For important info on deadlines and the guarantees we are offering, click here: Holiday Shopping Schedule and Important Dates

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
The Black Friday savings continue on into Cyber Monday! We are offering the same 10% OFF storewide discount, with savings up up to 80% OFF, and the same complimentary sticker set, cube lubricant, and Cubicle Cube Stand offer. We've also updated the sale with a new round of Cyber Monday deals! Through the end of Tuesday only. >>Shop the sale

Last edited:

DELToS

On Black Friday I ordered a GTS M, a Premium square-1, and a few random cubes but they're still preparing for shipment, order #216978 :/
Do Magnetic cubes usually take a while? I know that they take a long time to make, plus the premium square-1 too

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm making magnetic cubes right now at 9:30pm.

Hundreds of people around the world are ordering, and it's crazy at the office right now.
We are all working very hard, should be soon!