• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Silverback

Reactions: Dom

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
How soon will the Cubicle have the Qiyi Wuji 7x7 in stock?

I don't know why I'm so excited for this. I probably won't get one for at least another couple of months, but I am. The Qiyi Facebook page says they were released to market today, but I can't find them for sale anywhere.

HommeViande

Hi !
For Christmas I got a GTS M and a stickerless Valk M. The GTS M is fast and turns perfectly, but I feel like my Valk M has been drowned in lube. It turns very slowly (I guess that is why the magnets look a little bit weaker), the "The Valk" logo printed on the white center has progressively been totally erased, and when I first touched it my fingers got sticky and viscous. I also think the centers are screwed tighter than on my regular Valk puzzle. I think it's part of the "premium" treatment, but that might be a part of the problem.

What can I do to fix this cube ? I have already turned it for hours but it has changed nothing.
Thanks by advance.

WACWCA

WCA
2012CALL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi !
For Christmas I got a GTS M and a stickerless Valk M. The GTS M is fast and turns perfectly, but I feel like my Valk M has been drowned in lube. It turns very slowly (I guess that is why the magnets look a little bit weaker), the "The Valk" logo printed on the white center has progressively been totally erased, and when I first touched it my fingers got sticky and viscous. I also think the centers are screwed tighter than on my regular Valk puzzle. I think it's part of the "premium" treatment, but that might be a part of the problem.

What can I do to fix this cube ? I have already turned it for hours but it has changed nothing.
Thanks by advance.
You can loosen it?

Reactions: Dom

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know why I'm so excited for this. I probably won't get one for at least another couple of months, but I am. The Qiyi Facebook page says they were released to market today, but I can't find them for sale anywhere.

Kk! So I checked, and they will arrive in 10-14 days.

That's what I just did. After about 10 full screw rotations it finally turns nearly as well as my regular unmodified Valk 3, but the pieces go away every ten seconds

Hmmm, maybe wipe away the excess lubricant.
It is possible that someone overlubricated the puzzle when it was prepared, with the expectation that it would break in after a few solves!

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Great! I don't suppose you have information on what kind of price point they'll have, do you? And if you do you I suppose you probably can't share it, but it can't hurt to ask . . .

I actually don't know!

I talked to the boss, and we don't have pricing info yet though. ):

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I actually don't know!

I talked to the boss, and we don't have pricing info yet though. ):

I suppose I wouldn't be far wrong to guess that once you do know pricing information that will be when they become available for pre order?

On a related note: are you aware of any plans to release the Yuxin 7x7 in black stickered?

dan.crow565

It says you are a cube store in New York. Does that mean if i go to NY, I can buy cubes in person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk