• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Thecuber1

WCA
2014WALD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Order: 117428
Hey Cubicle, on Sunday I ordered a couple puzzles with Rush Processing and expedited shipping. The order has been on preparing for shipment since Monday morning. Could I get an update please? Thanks.

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Order: 117428
Hey Cubicle, on Sunday I ordered a couple puzzles with Rush Processing and expedited shipping. The order has been on preparing for shipment since Monday morning. Could I get an update please? Thanks.

I made an order around 10 days ago (Jan 16th) with rush processing, and it still hasn't shipped yet. I wonder if there's something wrong going on at the Cubicle at the moment?

irtjames14

Tyler, have you heard back from them yet?

I made an order almost a week ago now and still hasn't shipped. I emailed them almost 2 days ago, but yet to hear a response..

Anyone else having trouble communicating with the Cubicle or their orders not shipping? It's not like them to be out of touch..

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tyler, have you heard back from them yet?

Yeah, a couple of days after I posted that, the package shipped out, and I got it yesterday (Tuesday). Was fine in the end, but I was a bit disapointed that It didn't come in time for the comp I went to this weekend. If it had taken longer than two weeks to be fully shipped, then I'd have asked the Cubicle if they could refund the extra little fee for "rush processing" I paid, but as it stands, I'm not upset enough to put in the effort.

Abo

As it sounds like everyone is saying, and I experienced, they must've had something occur during January, wether it was just just not a full December recovery and then people re ordering everything with gift cards, or something else, like them finding a bigger location. Hopefully all is better with them soon if not already!

irtjames14

I see, well glad to hear people are still receiving orders. But it'd be nice if they respond to our emails..

WCA
2010MINE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I made an order in January that took a while to ship and deliver. I emailed them in that time and they responded that they are still backlogged from the heavy order traffic in December. They said that they were almost caught up, but it appears that people might still be having issues.
I'm just saying that you all have unfortunately placed your orders at the tail end of a very busy time for the Cubicle and that they are doing their best to recover. Just be patient and understand that they are doing their best because they are aware of their responsibility to keep their customers happy in order to continue business with them in the future.

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
To be honest, I'm not really upset about all the delays that have been happening, at least not to the extent some people on here are. I am disapointed, though, that the Cubicle doesn't really make it known to people that things are/ will be going slow- at least not until buildup reaches critical mass and they have to announce it just to apologise for it (see: Christmas). I'm sure I, among other people, would better appreciate it if they were more transparent about these kind of things.

aie

YouTube
Visit Channel
I highly recommend impatient people (like me) to take advantage of their rush processing option. It's definitely worth it for the small extra charge. Can't wait to get my order! :)

Lrod

To be honest, I'm not really upset about all the delays that have been happening, at least not to the extent some people on here are. I am disapointed, though, that the Cubicle doesn't really make it known to people that things are/ will be going slow- at least not until buildup reaches critical mass and they have to announce it just to apologise for it (see: Christmas). I'm sure I, among other people, would better appreciate it if they were more transparent about these kind of things.

Agree 100% about transparency. They also should not be charging credit cards if that item is not going to ship any time soon. Been two weeks and ordered is still processing. Freaking ridiculous.

irtjames14

so i placed my order on jan 28th, and it finally shipped out on feb 11th, should be arriving to me on the 16th.. i guess they really must have been busy and working hard in catching up..

ryuusei86

YouTube
Visit Channel
Just to add another data point, I placed an order 2/5 without rush shipping. It was shipped 2/9 and arrived today. I'm actually surprised since this order was almost all stickers and contained no puzzles, which I would have thought would have increased the time until shipment (having to pick out all those sticker sheets individually and so on). It may also be that shipping a narrow envelope takes less transit time than a box or bulkier package. But I'm just guessing.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just to add another data point, I placed an order 2/5 without rush shipping. It was shipped 2/9 and arrived today. I'm actually surprised since this order was almost all stickers and contained no puzzles, which I would have thought would have increased the time until shipment (having to pick out all those sticker sheets individually and so on). It may also be that shipping a narrow envelope takes less transit time than a box or bulkier package. But I'm just guessing.

It's probably because there's an employee who only deals with picking out stickers.
I'm pretty sure that's why sticker orders would process faster.

Forcefulness

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think the only people still having issues are the holiday buyers, both of my orders from after the 25th shipped fairly quickly, ~3 days, which is a bit slower, but reasonable