• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

latticeman

Does anyone else have the "Preparing for Shipment" message? Mine has been like that for well over a week now; most of the ones I have seen are just processing. Is there anything I can do about this?

nightcuber

WCA
2014WANG59
They've had to ship around 12 thousand orders in the past month. That's 400 per day, which would be one every 210 seconds, if they worked with absolutely zero breaks. There is no reasonable way they could work for more than half that time. That makes it one per 105 seconds, and even then that would be over twice as much work as the standard 40hr/week. At that rate, they would have to 6 packages sent out in a period of 5 minutes. Give them a break, guys. This was easily the most business they've had ever.

I don't think they have like 24000 cubes considering every order has at least 2 cubes

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
will you all have a new years sale? I'm planing on making an order sometime within the next few days.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see the Cubicle getting thousands more orders due to the sale, causing even more (understandable) delays, causing another flood of people who don't understand logistics complaining that their order didn't come on time and dubbing the Cubicle as "The worst Cube shop evar!!".

Themagicman03

Well anyway thanks for shipping my order out. With me living in New York I should be able to get it by Saturday. And I'm not too mad any more because you gave me 5 extra bucks and a discount so i can get a dayan 2x2 upgraded from a Wittwo, so I can't be too mad.

nightcuber

WCA
2014WANG59
My order arrived on the 26th and I ordered it on Nov. 30.
I contacted them like 3 times about a gift card and discount but no responses..

I don't understand why people say that they have the best customer service, I contacted them last week for a question and still no response?!?!
1. Cubes are more expensive
2. Worst US Cube store customer service
(Please someone explain to me: Why do you think thecubicle are the best, because I really don't understand)

WCA
2014HEDR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ONCE AGAIN TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHINING!!!!!!!!!!:

THEY ARE* BACKED UP ON ORDERS, IT WILL HAPPEN, ESPECIALLY DURING A SALE. IF YOUR ORDER DIDN'T COME IN TIME FOR A HOLIDAY, SO BE IT. IF YOU READ THE MESSAGE ON THEIR WEBSITE ABOUT ORDERS BEING BACKED UP, AND THAT THEY COULDN'T GET ALL OF THEM SHIPPED OUT IN TIME. STOP WHINING. YOU AREN'T THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. THERE ARE ORDERS OTHER THAN YOURS.

*maybe not anymore I don't know

Jaredscubes

WCA
2009RUAN01
I don't understand why people say that they have the best customer service, I contacted them last week for a question and still no response?!?!
1. Cubes are more expensive
2. Worst US Cube store customer service
(Please someone explain to me: Why do you think thecubicle are the best, because I really don't understand)

THANK GOD SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME. I have had bad experiences with thecubicle at competitions and I've had even worse experiences online.