• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

confusedcuber

I sent an Inquiry about My Qiyi thunderclap and the defective screw and like an Idiot forgot to send an address and picture, I'm obviously not putting my address her but I will put a picture here:

View attachment 5579

I had exactly the same problem with my thunderclap and was about to post here 1 minute after you, weird :p.

Anyway I emailed twice like 2 weeks ago and no response yet.

Also I'd buy a premuim thunderclap if you brought one out.

20151004_230750.jpg

fiftyniner

Pretty fast service - ordered some stickers, 356 caps and springs and cx3 springs on Friday.
Shipped today.

Jason Nguyen

It's been nearly two months, and order #77860 hasn't been shipped out. Many emails were sent: not many of them were answered. Order was placed August 30th, 2015.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
It's been nearly two months, and order #77860 hasn't been shipped out. Many emails were sent: not many of them were answered. Order was placed August 30th, 2015.

Hi Jason, we are very sorry about this unexpected problem. It's very strange to us that this order was not shipped out. We will make sure to ship out the order as soon as we can on Monday.

---

Regarding email inquiries: we are currently a bit behind with answering emails due to high email volume. If you send an inquiry and haven't received a response after a while and would still be interested in having the issue looked at, please reply to the email with the words "RESENDING INQUIRY" only, and we'll take a look at the email as soon as we can.

Order Change request emails are also looked at with higher priority.

Jason Nguyen

Thank you, and the only puzzle I ordered was the Shengshou Mastermorphix. Apologies; I knew you guys were under trouble in terms of requests, but I didn't think they'd persist through today.

Brold

They don't ship out orders with products that are out of stock until they restock them. You can ask them to send everything else, but then you would have to pay for shipping twice.

I think the ghost cube says in stock but once you actually open the page it says the cubes are unavailable.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think the ghost cube says in stock but once you actually open the page it says the cubes are unavailable.

Then they probably have just forgotten to update the page. It's' been out of stock for a while, and is not expected to be in stock for a while.

I'd just like to say, I'm not affiliated with the cubicle, so this is not a official statement or anything.

Brold

Then they probably have just forgotten to update the page. It's' been out of stock for a while, and is not expected to be in stock for a while.

I'd just like to say, I'm not affiliated with the cubicle, so this is not a official statement or anything.

Yeah I know. Although the mefferts store sells some ghost cubes.