• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Hullo you all ! Hope everyone is feeling good during this WR breakdown week-end.
I just had a question about the cubicle because I made an order more than a week ago and it is still processing, even with rush and bump... :( Is there any problem overthere because I contacted them an no answer yet...?

Hi Mickael, sorry about that delay with getting back to you. The order contained a pre-order item that is not yet available (TangLong Grey and Brown won't be available until mid-October, we expect). We've replied to your email now, please feel free to let us know if we can help more :)

Hi Phil, I recently sent you an email about my forgotten 13x13. Could you please respond?

Responded :)

---

We are celebrating the 4th anniversary of our store this weekend with a site-wide sale! Valid for this weekend only, so there's only a few hours left. Check it out while it lasts: http://thecubicle.us/anniversary2015.php

ZZTrooper

WCA
2015HOKE01
Do you guys get moyu stickers pre cut or do you cut them yourselves? Because I am very interested in fitted stickers made of the moyu material, and I'm sure many other cubers would be as well.

WCA
2014ATTI01
True, but I have never chipped moyu (or qiyi) stock stickers, whereas my full brights still chip a tiny, tiny bit Also, when you remove them to resticker, the moyu stickers are clearly thicker and less flexible, as well as the fact that they leave a nasty goo.

True, maybe it is a different type of Vinyl, that would be a cool implementation to use MoYu vinyl actually not that bad of an idea now that I think more of it

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Thecuber1

WCA
2014WALD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Cubicle, I recently got my order (today) and I ordered a gen 3 speedstacks mat, and I got the timer instead. I would like to return it. The order number is 84181. Thanks!

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you guys yet know for sure of any particular cubes that you will be doing a premium service for in future? I recall you mentioning that you were working on the Gans 356, any others? I'd be interested in buying a premium cube to try out, since I've heard good things about your service, but all the cubes you have readily available for it are either cubes I already own, or cubes I'm not interested in, -either way- nothing I particularly feel like spending 25 dollars or more on.

What are the chances of seeing a premium Moyu Tanglong, or FangShi JieYun at some point before xmas?