• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

I

IAmEpic2004

Are full-fitted stickers hard to apply?
Cause discount codes are awesome, and I got a free set! :tu

3x3Pizza

WCA
2014PIZZ02
TheCubicle, I'm wondering: have you ever delivered to Panama? if so, did everything run smoothly? I just moved here and I don't wanna risk paying just to lose stuff.

NooberCuber

Concerning the Cubicle Yuxin 3x3,
Would it be possible to order the Cubicle Yuxin and Maru Soft Springs
and have you guys swap springs when you lube the cube
and just send the Cubicle Yuxin with the Maru Soft Springs already inside?

That way one wouldn't hae to replace the springs after the cube has already been lubed.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
TheCubicle, I'm wondering: have you ever delivered to Panama? if so, did everything run smoothly? I just moved here and I don't wanna risk paying just to lose stuff.
Yes, we deliver worldwide, and we've successfully delivered to Panama before. The shipping time is 2-3 weeks typically.

I've sent [email protected] 2 e-mails now regarding a damaged piece in order #77083.

I would appreciate it if you guys would respond to my e-mails.
Sorry about the delayed response, I've been having some wrist pain for the past few days so it's been a bit hard keeping up with emails. It's getting better now though, so I should be able to respond faster in the future.

As for your email, we've responded to it now -- we just need to see some pictures about the defective parts, and then we'll be glad to help fix the problem.

Any one know how much it would cost to get two aolong v2 centers? They kinda got run over by a car...
Ouch, sorry to hear that! We sell replacement centers here: http://thecubicle.us/replacement-parts-p-2983.html

Concerning the Cubicle Yuxin 3x3,
Would it be possible to order the Cubicle Yuxin and Maru Soft Springs
and have you guys swap springs when you lube the cube
and just send the Cubicle Yuxin with the Maru Soft Springs already inside?

That way one wouldn't hae to replace the springs after the cube has already been lubed.
Yes, you can just order a set of Maru CX3 soft springs, and then in the "Other instructions" section, ask for the CX3 springs to be installed in the cube. We'll put the springs into the cube for you while we are lubing it, and we'll send the original springs to you on the side!

------

Premium Cubes are up hype hype hype!
Also, on a completely different topic, where would I be able to buy the premium cubes when they come out? Are they going to be products, or is it like a service done to any cube?
Yes, Cubicle Premium 3x3s are now available! We are very excited to return to our roots with these fully customized 3x3s.

For all those wondering, the Cubicle Gans 356 has not yet been released -- we still need to tweak it a bit, but it should be released later on (2-4 weeks, we currently estimate).

Launch Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwbXIsclQO_p3JFB0su8qH2Sj0UMdVgzp

Premium 3x3s section: http://thecubicle.us/premium-3x3s-c-196.html

NooberCuber

Yes, you can just order a set of Maru CX3 soft springs, and then in the "Other instructions" section, ask for the CX3 springs to be installed in the cube. We'll put the springs into the cube for you while we are lubing it, and we'll send the original springs to you on the side!
Wow that's AWESOME I'll definitely be ordering one of these then!

WCA
2014ATTI01
Do you guys ever think you will add different sizes to the premium cubes? For example, you have a Cubicle Weilong 57mm size, but would you consider doing the same lube and set up process to a mini weilong? For OH stuffs

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pre-Ordering the TangLong in a few hours :D

Just wanted to ask - I'm ordering a bunch of other cubes with it, will I have to pay for shipping twice if I want the items that are in stock shipped out now?

jiujitsuhero

The few times that I ordered from thecubicle were great. fast service and they processed my order super quick with the quick processing option....

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Do you guys ever think you will add different sizes to the premium cubes? For example, you have a Cubicle Weilong 57mm size, but would you consider doing the same lube and set up process to a mini weilong? For OH stuffs
Yeah we most likely will :) We'll most likely be able to get it done within the next month or so.

Pre-Ordering the TangLong in a few hours :D

Just wanted to ask - I'm ordering a bunch of other cubes with it, will I have to pay for shipping twice if I want the items that are in stock shipped out now?
Thank you for your business :) It usually depends on the size of the order (for example, if it is just 2 items, the extra cost of splitting the shipment would be far too great). But we checked your order and we will be able to ship it in 2 parts as you have requested.

The few times that I ordered from thecubicle were great. fast service and they processed my order super quick with the quick processing option....
That's great to hear! We strive for excellent service, and we thank you for your kind feedback :)

DarioRubik

WCA
2011SANC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, I just made an order, and have the same situation with the split packages. If the items currently in stock are not shipped separately, there's a chance I might not get them for my upcoming competition.