• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

dboeren

Can you explain more what is done to the Premium cubes?

Is it purely lube + tensioning or does it include things like filing rough edges, mods, etc...?

Thanks!

Kingsman08

I just ordered a cube and set of stickers yesterday, but i didnt order any application tape. is there any way i can add to the order before it ships out? order # 81886

thanks!

DTCuber

Stickerless Pink Guanlong?

Hello,

On the Cubicle's website, there is now an option for stickerless pink Guanlongs. How does that work? The Guanlong I have has two-piece corners, so do these new Guanlongs have new piece designs?

http://thecubicle.us/guanlong-p-3636.html

Thank you.

Sincerely,
DTCuber

Last edited:

qwertycuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello,

On the Cubicle's website, there is now an option for stickerless pink Guanlongs. How does that work? The Guanlong I have has two-pieces corners, so do these new Guanlongs have new piece designs?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
DTCuber

Maybe they just made a new mold for the guanlong, so it could be produced in stickerless, or maybe it's just a regular guanlong that is dyed pink, and has no stickers. Also, the new moyu aosu mastermorphix is cheaper than a regular aosu. Things just got weird today.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Any plans for Mirror Block stickers? 6 colour and the normal 1 colour too.

I remember someone asking about this on this thread a few months back (maybe it was also you), and I told them that we were working on it. That's still our answer right now, unfortunately. I guess we haven't really had much time for non-WCA puzzle stickers lately, but we are definitely getting much closer to releasing stickers for this cube now that a lot of bigger projects have been knocked out of the way :)

Hello,

On the Cubicle's website, there is now an option for stickerless pink Guanlongs. How does that work? The Guanlong I have has two-pieces corners, so do these new Guanlongs have new piece designs?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
DTCuber

Hi DTCuber,

Thanks for asking -- you are right, it is impossible to make stickerless cubes with the previous GuanLong design. The manufacturer had to change the corner to a 3-piece construction to make the stickerless version possible. As far as we are aware, everything else is the same, and the black/white stickered versions are still going to have 2-piece corners.

Maybe they just made a new mold for the guanlong, so it could be produced in stickerless, or maybe it's just a regular guanlong that is dyed pink, and has no stickers. Also, the new moyu aosu mastermorphix is cheaper than a regular aosu. Things just got weird today.

Yeah, I thought that was a bit weird too, but maybe it is because the AoSu Megamorphix pieces use less plastic than the normal AoSu.

ZZTrooper

WCA
2015HOKE01
Are there any plans for windmill cube stickers? I want a windmill cube with some other shape mods, but there doesn't seem to be any stickers for it. I'm Looking at the YJ one, but apparently the stickers aren't good and that's a bit worrying.

Also, which colour scheme is your most durable. Is it full brights?

mickael

WCA
2013PAQU01
Hullo you all ! Hope everyone is feeling good during this WR breakdown week-end.
I just had a question about the cubicle because I made an order more than a week ago and it is still processing, even with rush and bump... :( Is there any problem overthere because I contacted them an no answer yet...?

tyleony

I'm in the same boat (except I didn't papy for rush processing). I'm guessing that they're just getting a lot of orders right now because of the Tanglong.

I

IAmEpic2004

I wanna get a AoSu megamorphix for Christmas but don't know what colour to get -___-