• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

I

IAmEpic2004

Hey guys,
I am Canadian and I shop from you guys. I sort of find it misleading when I see the prices in USD. When I calculate how much a total 30.00 USD order is, I think "Oh, that's not that much." But when I finally remember that the prices are in USD, and I go and see how much it is in CAD. (around 40 CAD).
My point is that I think you should add different currency options (in the top-right or something) so that people from other countries can see the price of items without calculating it themselves.
Thanks for reading this!
~IAmEpic2004

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,
I am Canadian and I shop from you guys. I sort of find it misleading when I see the prices in USD. When I calculate how much a total 30.00 USD order is, I think "Oh, that's not that much." But when I finally remember that the prices are in USD, and I go and see how much it is in CAD. (around 40 CAD).
My point is that I think you should add different currency options (in the top-right or something) so that people from other countries can see the price of items without calculating it themselves.
Thanks for reading this!
~IAmEpic2004

Agreed, it would be nice if I didn't have to guess what conversion rate you guys use. I always check Google for GBP to USD but I don't know if you update your conversions using that.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Just wondering are you going to restock the lanlan springs at some point?
Otherwise great store and has pretty much everything a cuber needs.

Thank you for your kind compliments :) Sorry, we don't think the LanLan springs will be coming back in stock. The manufacturer gave us a few the first time around, but they refused to supply us with any more springs when we asked again. If you are trying to use them in the ShengShou Skewb, I think ShengShou recently changed their ball bearing springs and they are softer and nicer feeling now, closer to what LanLan Skewb Springs feel like.

Hey I know that the Shengshou square-1 should be released monday (according to facebook), but are there any plans of a preorder for it?

We aren't going to do an official pre-order, but it will be in stock on Tuesday (Monday is Labor Day, so they aren't going to deliver it to us then). If you would like to buy it during the sale, simply buy a CubeTwist Square-1 and write clearly in the order comments that you want the ShengShou Square-1 instead. We anticipate that the price will be the same, but if it isn't for some reason we'll of course refund the difference to you.

Hey guys,
Thanks for reading this!
~IAmEpic2004

Agreed, it would be nice if I didn't have to guess what conversion rate you guys use. I always check Google for GBP to USD but I don't know if you update your conversions using that.

Thanks for your feedback. We'll try to implement something like this in the future for sure.

We just want to clear up that conversion rates are set by the credit or debit card type that you use (for example, Visa, Mastercard, etc.). The rate is usually something similar to what is listed on Google, but it can be different sometimes because the exchange rate can change any time. Also, the credit card company sometimes tacks on a foreign exchange fee, so be sure to check with your credit card company about that before making a foreign transaction.

Is the shengshou mastermorphix not something that can cause the free sticker discount? I keep trying, but it is only working with a lan-lan one.

The difference is most likely due to the LanLan Mastermorphix being $1 more. It doesn't matter which items are selected, but the order total needs to pass a certain threshold (around $20, sometimes a bit more if your order contains lots of stickers or lube) to qualify for the discount.

Z0chary

WCA
2015LEWZ01
We aren't going to do an official pre-order, but it will be in stock on Tuesday (Monday is Labor Day, so they aren't going to deliver it to us then). If you would like to buy it during the sale, simply buy a CubeTwist Square-1 and write clearly in the order comments that you want the ShengShou Square-1 instead. We anticipate that the price will be the same, but if it isn't for some reason we'll of course refund the difference to you.

I have decided against buying it this weekend. I'll wait for reviews and see what happens. Thanks anyway!

Lid

WCA
2008LIDS01
I ordered a Cubic AoFu 7x7 Stickerless (Bright) for my "Labor-day order", do you have a more specific date when it's expected to ship besides the status "late August/early September"?
I don't mind waiting a bit more, but it would be good to know.

alexn03

Hi, I was just wondering what experiences people have had ordering from thecubicle to the UK? I ordered on the 21st of august and am hoping it arrives before i go to Uni :rolleyes:

ZZTrooper

WCA
2015HOKE01
My order #78859 has not been shipped in a week. Can you you help me ship it quickly? I had hoped to get it as early as possible during the school year. I'm worried since my friend ordered something later than I did, changed a whole bunch of stuff, and still has his package shipped much earlier than mine, whereas mine is still processing after being bumped. I also sent an email about it. Thanks!