• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Hellishcuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ghost cube still in stock or not?

Hey, i placed an order for the ghost cube a few moths ago the moment it had become available again, how ever after a a week of waiting with the preparing for shipment, i was informed that it was no longer in stock, i then had to change my order to something else... Now that the ghost cube is back, ive yet again placed an order, but i really dont want to wait another week to find out that its non available. would it be possible for a mod or something to check and get back to me to let know? thank you guys, love the cubicle.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Hey, i placed an order for the ghost cube a few moths ago the moment it had become available again, how ever after a a week of waiting with the preparing for shipment, i was informed that it was no longer in stock, i then had to change my order to something else... Now that the ghost cube is back, ive yet again placed an order, but i really dont want to wait another week to find out that its non available. would it be possible for a mod or something to check and get back to me to let know? thank you guys, love the cubicle.

If it is one of the Ghost Cubes with hollow stickers, they are definitely in stock and we'll ship out the order as soon as we can. We have a larger quantity available this time!

I have an idea - A colour similarity chart.

I ordered full fitted stickers for my Aolong V2 and I had a bit of an issue with the red and orange sides. See, by looking at the images on the website I thought that they would contrast quite well.
However, that wasn't the case. This is my cube in a checkerboard:

Unfortunately the image shown doesn't do justice to the actual physical cube. I think it will be alright for now but the next time I order from TC I will definitely include a different shade of red to replace this one.

I thought of a way to prevent this from happening to others. A simple tool where you can select two opposite colours and an image will be shown with a model cube in a checkerboard pattern with both of these shades together. This would probably have to be a CGI because the different combinations of two opposite shades possible would be huge. However, an easier way could be a simple scale from one to ten that indicates how much the opposite colours contrast. A rank of 1 would mean that the two colours are very difficult to tell apart when put on the same cube, and a rank of 10 would mean it is almost impossible to mistake the two for one another (something like white and black). These numbers could be generated by an average of user submitted responses, and for combinations where there are no responses, a number that the staff at TC have chosen.

To all, please reply with your thoughts/opinions on this.

Finding creative ways to show colors on a monitor is a top priority for us, but it's difficult due to the issues that have been mentioned, like differences in monitor settings and display devices. The best way right now is to have the 2 sticker colors physically in front of you.

Try checking out the color charts that we offer: https://thecubicle.us/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=0&keywords=color+chart

Or, if you just want to try out 1-3 color samples, feel free to ask for them in the order comments and we can stick a single sticker onto a sheet of paper and send them to you with that order.

Calode

WCA
2016HOOV01
Are you guys really this busy? I've been sending you emails since Aug 7 and you guys have emailed me back occasionally but it's taking 3+ weeks just for me to get a replacement core for my CB 5x5.

TraciAG

WCA
2015GAGU01
Which bag did you get?

I don't have one, it was just an idea I was thinking when we were discussing the cases.

But I would probably go with something like this:

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/779/YoYoJam-Yo-Yo-Bag

because it's a big case and you can just go to the store and buy your own foam to cut once you get the bag. Unfortunately it's sold out, but I think a top zipper messenger bag for cubes would be cool.

Here are some other bags you could try if you replaced the foam:

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/713/YoYoExpert-Large-Contest-Bag

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/982/Duncan-Yo-Yo-Bag

But they're all pretty overpriced and you could probably just get a generic one at Wal-Mart with a block of foam for cheaper.

TiVe

WCA
2014ESCH01
I ordered my cubes on 22 aug and they shipped on the 24th, the tracking code provided with the confirmation of shipping emails still says "not found" on (today is 28 aug) do you guys know if this is normal or should I be worried. (Shipping is by usps)

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
I ordered my cubes on 22 aug and they shipped on the 24th, the tracking code provided with the confirmation of shipping emails still says "not found" on (today is 28 aug) do you guys know if this is normal or should I be worried. (Shipping is by usps)

Hi TiVe, sorry to hear about the issue. We just checked your order and it appears that we accidentally put an extra 'Z' in front of your tracking number. If you remove the 'Z' you'll get the actual tracking number, which shows that it was delivered 2 days ago. Hope this helps, and sorry about the confusion!

Jezuz

Will you ever start selling the original Moyu stickers. In my opinion they are supperior to any other stickers I've tried. They do not chip (at least not for me) and the are easy to replace (very little residual). They also feel very nice. I've seen a few post from people looking for these so I think there is a demand for them. There does not seem to be a store which are currently selling them.

TraciAG

WCA
2015GAGU01
Are the stickerless CB internal pieces the same as the G4 internal pieces? My friends lost a piece after it exploded and I don't wanna spend $3 on a single piece only to find it's not the same :/ (I don't think they are, since the stickerless is 62mm?)

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Are the stickerless CB internal pieces the same as the G4 internal pieces? My friends lost a piece after it exploded and I don't wanna spend $3 on a single piece only to find it's not the same :/ (I don't think they are, since the stickerless is 62mm?)

Most likely not :\ They seem to have different mechanisms. We do have replacement parts for the CB 4x4 G4 though, and we have updated the replacement parts page now to show that.

Will you ever start selling the original Moyu stickers. In my opinion they are supperior to any other stickers I've tried. They do not chip (at least not for me) and the are easy to replace (very little residual). They also feel very nice. I've seen a few post from people looking for these so I think there is a demand for them. There does not seem to be a store which are currently selling them.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will look into it for the future!

---

Our Labor Day Weekend Sale 2015 starts now! Through Monday only, take 10% off everything store-wide with promo code LABOR

All orders placed during this sale will be entered to win 1 of 5 pre-release Cubicle Premium Cubes! (limit 1 entry and win per customer)

For more details about this sale, see: http://thecubicle.us/labor2015.php

cubeline1.jpg