• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Personal Fun Fact Game!

Kumato

If you appreciate the little dignity you have left from creating a cubing YouTube channel, don't release it.

Not long ago, I filled a folder in my laptop with 1k+ images, and it has never lagged so much.

FluxDigital01

I might try that. (keyword: try)

Not really about me, but:
My brother was around 3 years old, and he stood on a chair, broke the (glass) table, we all freaked out and tried not to get sliced to bits by the glass, and he ended up getting stitches on his chin.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Bump
Jeez, they’re all about accidents...

I let one of my friends throw a Rubik's Brand across a concrete floor, because I was like - Rubik’s Brand. (It turned out perfectly fine, but I still regret it)

Scrombo

Fishing, eh? Could be worse. It could be pens.

On that note, I used to collect things, lots of things. Pens, computer mice, boxes, trading card games, and now cubes are a part of my ever-growing collection of stuff.

By the way, if you want a fast-drying pen, especially if you're a lefty, go for the Zebra Sarasa Dry. It's the bee's knees.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
My biggest is a MF4S :p

I spent ten minutes arranging and rearranging my desk so it looked perfect once... The objects on the desk consisted solely of a mat, stackmat timer, and my cube collection. That was all.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I spent like 4 hours completely rearranging my desk (Which is too small and unstable for what I have on it) so my Xbox could fit on it. My desk is too small, so my Xbox half hangs off the table. I'm thinking of getting the IKEA Linnmon, because it is bigger, and would also make a nice white background for videos. (JRcuber used a while ago)

Edit: Spelling/Grammar

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I spent like 4 hours completely rearranging my desk (Which is too small and unstable for what I have on it) so my Xbox could fit on it. My desk is too small, so my Xbox half hangs off the table. I'm thinking of getting the IKEA Linnmon, because it is bigger, and would also make a nice white background for videos. (JRcuber used a while ago)

Edit: Spelling/Grammar
Yeah you need a bigger desk

I once tried to hide in a trash can when my parents weren't home so I could pop out and scare them but I got stuck in the trashcan and had to wait 30 mins until they got home to pull me out.