• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Personal Fun Fact Game!

That's either an extremely large difference or a moderately large one, depending on what your times are.

I've been cubing with CFOP for over 5 years and still don't know full OLL.

YouTube
Metallic Silver
tHat usEd to be me but with pLl (Pll is harder for Me so i lEarned full oll first)

i waS sUpposed to take dIfferential equations in my senior year but deCIeD to stop at multivariablE calculus

That's terrible.

I once traded my cube with someone and forgot it. Until today I finally figured out why my cube pops so often.

At least your big cube avg is better than mines. (3:XX:XX for 5x5)
I can do 2, but i cant do three (possibly because i dont have that much 2x2s)

It takes me about 25~30 minutes to do a 2x2 to 7x7 relay

WCA
2016FOWL01
I can't even do 5x5
what am i doing with my life

I broke my skull when I was 4 at a water party, and then a decade later(When the scar almost healed), I broke it again at another water party. The witnesses at both events were my church friends, and I didn't cry on any of the injuries(I mean, 14 years old, that's understandable). I hate the scar that's left behind, because it messes up the back of my hair, and I can't fix it no matter how much I torture my hair with my hair comb:mad:

WCA
2016BAIR04
im a very rare asian species
everytime i compete, im always the only Hmong cuber there.
There are a fair number of Hmong people around where I live. At least enough that if a public announcement or document is going to be translated from English the first language is Spanish and the second is Hmong.

Last fall a Hmong gentleman called me with regard to a bull I had listed for sale. He wanted beef. I ended up agreeing to sell him a cow, I shot it for him, and they butchered it on the farm. I hadn’t mentioned it to my brother, and he was gone when I shot the cow. So he drove up to see a middle-aged, blood-spattered Asian gentleman, standing next to a car with blacked-out windows, holding a large bucket of very sharp knives, saying “we’re gonna have a party!” Another several guys were gathered around a partially-butchered cow on the other side of the lawn. I guess it was pretty intimidating.