• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Personal Fun Fact Game!

YouTube
Metallic Silver
There are a fair number of Hmong people around where I live. At least enough that if a public announcement or document is going to be translated from English the first language is Spanish and the second is Hmong.

Last fall a Hmong gentleman called me with regard to a bull I had listed for sale. He wanted beef. I ended up agreeing to sell him a cow, I shot it for him, and they butchered it on the farm. I hadn’t mentioned it to my brother, and he was gone when I shot the cow. So he drove up to see a middle-aged, blood-spattered Asian gentleman, standing next to a car with blacked-out windows, holding a large bucket of very sharp knives, saying “we’re gonna have a party!” Another several guys were gathered around a partially-butchered cow on the other side of the lawn. I guess it was pretty intimidating.
LMAO, of course lol

1. Youre in Wisconsin, all hmong people are populated only and mostly in Wisconsin, California, Carolinas, and Minnesota.
2. They use the cow to sacrifice and do some religious ritual thingy. Killing a cow is expensive, which is probably why they celebrated, plus, we always treat a ritual a "party", pretty much just inviting hell of a lot of relatives in the house and eating a bunch of food while doing the ritual thingy.

WCA
2016BAIR04
LMAO, of course lol

1. Youre in Wisconsin, all hmong people are populated only and mostly in Wisconsin, California, Carolinas, and Minnesota.
2. They use the cow to sacrifice and do some religious ritual thingy. Killing a cow is expensive, which is probably why they celebrated, plus, we always treat a ritual a "party", pretty much just inviting hell of a lot of relatives in the house and eating a bunch of food while doing the ritual thingy.
I figured it was maybe a wedding or something like that. Killing a cow is expensive, but what they had into it vs. how much meat they got actually works out to fairly cheap beef. They bought the cow for $600, and probably ended up with close to 400 lbs of beef. That’s quite a party, you could easily feed a couple hundred people.

WCA
2017PARE13
If you appreciate the little dignity you have left from creating a cubing YouTube channel, don't release it.

Not long ago, I filled a folder in my laptop with 1k+ images, and it has never lagged so much.

I might try that. (keyword: try)

Not really about me, but:
My brother was around 3 years old, and he stood on a chair, broke the (glass) table, we all freaked out and tried not to get sliced to bits by the glass, and he ended up getting stitches on his chin.