• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Personal Fun Fact Game!

WCA
2016STEE01
I just ordered a Mojue M3 because it may become rare and be very valuable like OP
I did the same with some of the limited edition cubes that have come out in the last fer years.

When I first started cubing I thought that knowing full OLL and PLL was needed to get sub 20 so I made myself learn in all in 1 month. Looking back I relies how really dumb that was. : )

Last edited:
If you meant to steal it, that was awful thing to do.

The judge for my overall 4x4 PB single in comp was also the judge of the very first sub 2 min 7x7 solve.

That actually pretty fast.

I never learned beginners method algorithms, I looked the up and wrote the down. But "switched" to CFOP before learning those algs.

WCA
2016STEE01
That's really neat!

Fact about me - I'm a massive fan of Manchester United (soccer/football team).

Wait whats wrong with it?
That is really funny because my oldest brother really like MU as well. And he was pretty happy about 2 years ago when MU came to Denver to play FC Roma on some tour, so we got to go see them play live.

I solved a 3x3 on an active Volcano in Iceland, during a snow blizzard. (The volcano was safe by the way;)).