• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well over a year since last comp but never stopped casual solves nearly every day.

Time to return to more active practice and get these old wrinkly hands ready for another competition :)

nuurhasan

I quit:
I quit making daily, pointless, crappy, useless funny graphics for my Facebook page.

I'll Change:
My completely defensive attitude.

I like cubing, infact I have my own puzzle site BrainTrainingApp

I also quit playing Android puzzle games. They started to bore me to be honest.

Not sure if it counts but I will quit smoking too :p

Last edited by a moderator:

RjFx2

I return after a couple months of non-cubing, but I'm back and will be going to a competition.

brian724080

Fully switched to ZZ. It is just too fun and I am barely slower than CFOP. 18 secs with CFOP 22 with ZZ.
Learning full COLL right now; algs for both 2H and OH. Going to use all the easy WV as well.
Yay! Good job! I don't really think that full COLL is worth it though because executing the sune and doing PLL is faster than the COLL sune algs.
I'm officially back. After about five months of inactivity. I've been active on the forums for about two months now but now I'm active in comps and stuff again. Cheers for somehow dropping from a 35 average to a 21 average :D
Nice, that happened to my 5x5 average too. I left my cube unstickered, and when I finally got around to solving it, my average dropped by at least 30 seconds.

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
Yay! Good job! I don't really think that full COLL is worth it though because executing the sune and doing PLL is faster than the COLL sune algs.

I fully plan to learn full ZBLL. So I am learning COLL to master recognition. I am already done full COLL now anyway.
Chose my algs, practiced them and am only solving ZZ with COLL/EPLL now. I have started on the T cases for ZBLL too.

But yeah.

School is insane right now. 2 tests a week minimum for the last 5 weeks. I also have several assignments and labs that are due in the next few weeks. I pretty much can't cube at all for the next month. Once a week or so I am going to try to drill all my COLL once or twice just to make sure I don't forget them.
But once the Christmas break starts I am doing minimum 100 solves a day using ZZ with COLL/EPLL. Hopefully by the new year I can be onto learning full ZBLL.

tl;dr - School is unreal busy. Can barely cube if at all till the holiday break(Till mid December).

brian724080

I fully plan to learn full ZBLL. So I am learning COLL to master recognition. I am already done full COLL now anyway.
Chose my algs, practiced them and am only solving ZZ with COLL/EPLL now. I have started on the T cases for ZBLL too.

But yeah.

School is insane right now. 2 tests a week minimum for the last 5 weeks. I also have several assignments and labs that are due in the next few weeks. I pretty much can't cube at all for the next month. Once a week or so I am going to try to drill all my COLL once or twice just to make sure I don't forget them.
But once the Christmas break starts I am doing minimum 100 solves a day using ZZ with COLL/EPLL. Hopefully by the new year I can be onto learning full ZBLL.

tl;dr - School is unreal busy. Can barely cube if at all till the holiday break(Till mid December).
Wow, full ZBLL should be really useful with ZZ if you can master it

O

Owen

I missed my 5 year anniversary of joining this website. November 2nd, 2009. A day to remember for sure. :')