• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stickerless vs Stickered

Which do you use?

• Stickered

Votes: 100 29.9%
  • Stickerless

Votes: 235 70.1%

• Total voters
WCA
2016DRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok, I really could not find a thread that just talked about the all-around idea of stickerless vs. stickered cubes. I found a lot about one specific cube, or if they are banned or not from competition.

I want you thoughts on stickerless cubes. Overtime I pick up my friends I get lost in the colors. I really like how stickers cubes have the black outlining each color. Does anyone else get confused using stickers cubes. It would be nice not to have to worry about stickers chipping or falling off, but I've grown accustomed to my shades and feel good knowing that I can get different company cubes and put the same colors on them.

What are your thoughts on using one or the other?

Do you like one more than the other?

Does anyone else get lost looking at a stickerless cube?
I personally like stickerless cube more. For mainly one reason, the stickers catch my finger nail roots and pulls out my nails and it hurts, so i try to stay away from them, also it just looks nicer for some cubes.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
when where they banned

u can use big stickers and do that with stickered
or misplace the stickers

I got it thx
but if ur a speedcuber I think anyone would what colour is to the right and left

Please don't post 2+ times in a row, it clutters up the forum. You can just edit your post if you need to add something

I personally like stickerless cube more. For mainly one reason, the stickers catch my finger nail roots and pulls out my nails and it hurts, so i try to stay away from them, also it just looks nicer for some cubes.

There's really no reason to respond to a post created 5 years ago. Please try to look at the date before responding to something, and also looking at how many other posts there are