• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stackmat vs Keyboard

DominusCubus

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I am wondering on people's opinions on Stackmat vs Keyboard(to time solves). In your answer state which one you prefer and why. (I personally prefer the keyboard because it is the easiest to keep track of times)

crazycuber36

YouTube
Visit Channel
Stackmats are better for practise as they prevent any more than the sloppiness which is allowed in comp. If you can connect your stackmat to you computer and use something like cstimer, then any real reason to use keyboard is virtually eliminated.
I honestly didn't know u could do that

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Stackmats are better for practise as they prevent any more than the sloppiness which is allowed in comp. If you can connect your stackmat to you computer and use something like cstimer, then any real reason to use keyboard is virtually eliminated.
I ordered a cable yesterday to help me do that. If anybody thinks you want it, it's only $6 (American) on Amazon.