• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shreks Cubing journey to sub 20

How long will it take me to get to sub 20

• 1 month

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • 2 months

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • 4 months

• 5 months

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 1 day

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

Shrek

Yes please, I want to show the world that an ogre like me can also get to sub 20. All the other ogres HAVE DIED due to them eating tortilla chip vertically. I WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT I CAN GET TO SUB 20. I AM.... THE LAST OGRE
You want a coach? I could help out...
On a different note, welcome back, man!

Shrek

And if u know me u know I don't like making new sessions, well... Time to say goodbye to the 46,917 solves in my old session (not deleting it)

Shrek

Also I have a competition in may so I'm doing this thing inspired by cubeorithms thing where I do like 1000 solves in 5 days.. but I'm gonna do 1000 solves in 10 days( 100 solves per day) because school exists💢

I also ordered an X man tornado V2 m because I just kinda feel like my QiYi Ms is not gonna cut it for the comp...

I average around 10-15 seconds in f2l and I wanna improve but I don't think I can rlly do advanced f2l... Does anybody here have any tips?

Shrek

Idk why I'm posting this but I thought it's cool

In 5 days (27th April 2022) will be my 5th cubing anniversary ( basically that I Learned how to solve a 3x3 5 years ago on 27th April)

And u might be wondering how I know exactly which day I Learned how to solve it, well I found it because I used to take screenshots of algorithms so I can learn them and most of them were from 27 April 2017 and it may not be that accurate cuz I might have started maybe 1-2 days before but uhhh...

yeah.

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
HAHAHAHAHA(insert evil laugh here)

SO MANY OF U VOTED THAT I WOULD REACH SUB 20 IN 2 MONTHS IN THE POLL!!!!!

HERE I AM 7 MONTHS LATER STILL STUCK AT SUB 25!!!!
Work on F2L, ignore OLL and PLL for now, you can be sub-20 with 4LLL, learn Intuitive F2L, learn some algs if you want, but after some time, it'll all be intuitive as you'll find out how cases work. good luck. Also, try to improve ur cross.

Shrek

Work on F2L, ignore OLL and PLL for now, you can be sub-20 with 4LLL, learn Intuitive F2L, learn some algs if you want, but after some time, it'll all be intuitive as you'll find out how cases work. good luck. Also, try to improve ur cross.
Already Learned intuitive f2l 2 years ago😌

Shrek

13.66 L' U' L' B' D' F' U2 L B2 R2 D2 L2 F U2 B' R2 D2 F' L2 R

OH MY GOSH I JUST WENT MAX PARK/TYMON/FELIKS/FUTURE WR HOLDER MODE HERE BROOOO

The cross was super quick ( I guess it was like around 1 second) and the f2l was very smooth and I did no rotations. Then I got a sune as oll and an a perm in PLL