• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Shreks Cubing journey to sub 20

How long will it take me to get to sub 20

• 1 month

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • 2 months

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • 4 months

• 5 months

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 1 day

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

Shrek

I'm currently sub 30, my PB is 23.47, I have learned 2 look oll and I'm currently learning pll, I have learned : Ua perm, Ub perm, H perm, Z perm Aa perm, Ab perm, E perm , T Perm, F perm, Ja perm, Jb perm, Y perm

I have been constantly getting 25, 23, 27 ,29 ,28

Elly

I'm currently sub 30, my PB is 23.47, I have learned 2 look oll and I'm currently learning pll, I have learned : Ua perm, Ub perm, H perm, Z perm Aa perm, Ab perm, E perm , T Perm, F perm, Ja perm, Jb perm, Y perm

First of all, you need to learn full PLL, you can learn the algs from Cubehead's list they are fast and good. After that you should continue with F2L (first intuitive), when you get it you just need to practice to recognize the cases and you will be sub 20 without even having to learn all the f2l algs. Oh also forgot to mention, if you need help feel free to text me here or in discord (tag is: .elly#1301 ).

Shrek

First of all, you need to learn full PLL, you can learn the algs from Cubehead's list they are fast and good
Yes that is what I do combined with jperm.net, also I use CFOP with intuitive f2l and 2 look oll, which do you think I should learn first, all I'll algs or f2l

CubeRed

First of all, you need to learn full PLL, you can learn the algs from Cubehead's list they are fast and good. After that you should continue with F2L (first intuitive), when you get it you just need to practice to recognize the cases and you will be sub 20 without even having to learn all the f2l algs. Oh also forgot to mention, if you need help feel free to text me here or in discord (tag is: .elly#1301 ).
Yes. I learnt PLL with Cubehead's alg sheet. They are generally good and if you don't like some algs you can look for some more.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel

I can help you get faster if you want. I got all the PLL algs and can break them down to you if you need just DM me if you want that to happen. Thats how I was able to memorize alot of algs.

Melvintnh327

I seem to hardly get sub-30 with intuitive F2L, 2-look OLL and full PLL, but my PB is 21.34. I constantly get 30-35 second solves and sometimes sub-30.

Slowly you'll learn full PLL and be sub-20! Good luck!

WCA
2022WEIP01
Do you know the full Pll and F2L + cross on the bottom? Also, you need a lot of practice to stop the pauses to find f2l pieces
Answers to your questions
1. Of course, who learns full OLL before full PLL
2. I know all LS cases and some handy tricks
3. Sadly no
4. I have been doing a lot of untimed solves, but still, no progress