• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube sightings in media

Flowkap

German pupils build a new solve robot that solves in under 400ms

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel

The Khare girl, super popular on Youtube just made a video about her journey of getting sub-1 on the 3x3.
A bit late on this, but J Perm has a video on his channel about the same exact thing, just from his perspective. It's a really cool behind-the-scenes look at things.

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I went to a Japanese festival at a college and then heard of JO1, a popular boy band in Japan, and then I went to their official YouTube channel and used the Ctrl+F feature to try and find their most viewed video. It took me minutes of dedicated searching, but I finally found the song. And then, at 16 seconds into the video, so that I got a +2 during inspection, I found it: my new main. The--

GAN Infinity.

Because you can make a post a GAN ad if you want to.

*#notsponsored hehe*

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube