• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube sightings in media

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can do 1MBLD OH while holding a bowling ball in a movie theater while watching Star Wars and reciting PLL names and WCA events
I can do 1x1 MBLD OH while coding a TI-83 Plus calculator while holding a bowling ball in a movie theater while watching Star Wars and Doctor Who and reciting PLL names and WCA events, as well as the first 150 digits of pi.
(I made a new thread about this so it wouldn't get too out of hand:
)

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
She has a japanese colour scheme...
I used to see knockoff cheap cubes everywhere a few years back, but now, it just looks like the Rubik’s Brand has eliminated all of those dollar store ones now.
Tbh my first cube was a trash knockoff with blue opposite white, which wasn’t that uncommon when I got it. (Threw it away, after I got Rubik’s Brand)

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just found a Rubik's cube scene in Night at the museum 2: Egyptian dude takes staff thingo and Ben stiller says oh i thought you wanted the cube.
What cube?
The cube of rubik
Take me to this cube of rubik