• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Etotheipi

I want to learn roux. Does anyone have a good resource to learn it from?
Kian is who I learned from, but I've heard J perm's is also good. Which figures, since he used to use Roux and any tutorial from him is guaranteed to be amazing. (Except his BLD tutorials accoring to @fun at the joy )

Last edited:

mukerflap

How are you supposed to recognize EOLR? If there's a LR edge in BD, I have to tilt the cube to see it. Should I track it during CMLL? I haven't tried tracking the LR pieces during CMLL yet, as I think CMLL should be a fast step. Also, is it still worth it to be doing FB edges as well as LR edges if I use EOLR? Recognition seems to be a fair bit worse if you use both.
predicting EOLR in cmll

Kaneki Uchiha

in the sune cmlls I always get confused between back slash and right bar any tips?
also should I learn more cmlls I average around 24 and I know 13 cmlls namely o,h.s and one pi algorithm

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
in the sune cmlls I always get confused between back slash and right bar any tips?
also should I learn more cmlls I average around 24 and I know 13 cmlls namely o,h.s and one pi algorithm

It's a good time to learn CMLL. Just like with CFOP, you could get sub-20, 15, and probably 10 without full CMLL, but it's not a good idea. I'd say whenever you feel like it learn some algs; it's not necessary but definitely helpful for where you're at

Kaneki Uchiha

It's a good time to learn CMLL. Just like with CFOP, you could get sub-20, 15, and probably 10 without full CMLL, but it's not a good idea. I'd say whenever you feel like it learn some algs; it's not necessary but definitely helpful for where you're at
thanks for your advice

CrispyCubing

WCA
2019YODE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
its outdated
But does that mean everything in it is totally irrelevant? On the flipside, It’s probably not perfect as an in depth guide but I used it as a general guide: (What should I work on/what do I need focus on) For me, it was a useful guide to what time splits I should aim for when I was averaging ~25.
really now I'd just like some tips for block building
Can’t really help there except for giving the classic advice: watch example solves and do untimed solves. :)