• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Printable Rubik's Cube Guides (PDFs for 2x2x2 - 5x5x5)

WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
ben1996123
I think you should add CLL, maybe even EG into the 2x2 guide, because I would say CLL is now the most popular advanced method. And not many people use ONLY guimond now, pretty much all of the top 2x2-er's use CLL or EG

Just today I printed out Dan Harris's Printable Fridrich pages and just today I found your thread. Darn! I just wasted some paper.

Last edited:
Mastermorphix

I urgently need a solution for the last layer of my 4 colored Mastermorphix. Using your algorythms messes everything up. The other guides are fantastic. Looking forward solving my 5x5.

AndyK

Premium Member
Thread starter #55
Ahh, I don't have a 4 colored Mastermorphix yet. I plan on getting one and then posting some algs. The mastermorphix guide that I posted is just for the single color mastermophix.

leopulga on youtube seems to have the best 4 colored solution so far, I would check out his channel

Last edited:
AMAZING!!!

BUMP!:cool:
Thanks a lot!! this is the most amazing collection of guides EVER!!
great work!
People like you just make noob's life like me so much easier :D

WCA
2009HOLT01
YouTube
riffz
Hey Andy, thanks a lot for these great guides. I've noticed a typo in the CLL page though:

The case in the top row 4th from the left has a second case listed as:

y R' U R' U2 R U2 R' U R2 U R'

which should read:

y R' U R' U2 R U2 R' U R2 U' R'

EDIT: EDIT: Disregard my last edit. :D

Last edited:

AndyK

Premium Member
Thread starter #59
Thanks for the compliments everybody :D I fixed up the typo on the U' last night so all should be good now.

I am planning an update to the PLL section in the coming days so check back soon.