• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Popbuying Deal Thread : Discounts as of June 14th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2864

Hm. Well I'll buy one anyway and see how it turns out. The pic on the site itself shows a pic of the timer with the time on "1.30" That is 8.xx multiples of .16...so idt it's that inaccurate. If it's terrible I can always tell them and see what they tell me.

Since it appears to be a legit speed stacks timer, I'd expect it to be accurate :)

It's a 'lil overpriced though.

This costs $27.50 with no data port while I can get this one WITH a data port for only $4.50 more (including shipping)

Also, I could buy a speed stacks set with a timer with no port for the same or less of popbuying's price.
Failol? This one is only $31.

link doesn't work. I thought the competition timer in speed stacks was 27.50. I guess that would be the best buy :)

Sorry, I linked you to the cart. But speedstacks.com Has dataport/bag for $20 + $12 shipping.

Yeah, I knew what you meant :)

When I do feel like buying a timer, I'll probably get a cheap second hand (hopefully lightly used) timer that'll probably have cups from ebay since I saw ones for 15 bucks.

Litz

My order finally arrived today (5x5 v-cube, 4x4 miniQJ and 2x2 lanlan). Took almost 3 weeks to arrive but everything was in perfect condition. The only thing wrong was that I ordered the miniQJ with stickers, not with tiles, but got a tiled one instead. It doesn't matter anyway.

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel

DavidSanders

WCA
2008SAND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Umm... I ordered them and got tiles. Well, I mean they are like cubesmith tiles, not thick Meffert's ones.

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Umm... I ordered them and got tiles. Well, I mean they are like cubesmith tiles, not thick Meffert's ones.
Oh, Ok.

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh, Ok.

I'm not sure if they're tiles, but a few of my cubes from there came with rough-textured stickers. I think he may be referring to those.

Status
Not open for further replies.