• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

OLLs and PLLs: Do you know them?

What is YOUR status on the last layer?

• Full PLL and Full OLL

Votes: 82 36.4%
  • Full OLL and 2-look PLL

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Full PLL and 2-look OLL

Votes: 81 36.0%
  • 2-look OLL and 2-look PLL

Votes: 30 13.3%
  • I'm learning Full OLL

Votes: 51 22.7%
  • I'm learning full PLL

Votes: 27 12.0%

• Total voters

chris410

I recently started learning full pll, with 2-look oll/pll my averages are low 40's. When I timed my 2 look pll against the single step it was between 4 to 5 seconds on average so, the pll should drop my times once I gain proficiency with identifying the cases and execute the algorithms quickly. I do plan on learning full OLL at some point as well.

Last edited:

rubiknewbie

I knew full OLL/PLL when I was 30+s but knowing is 1 thing, being fast is another. I have a lot to improve on, like only recently did I learn U perm from another angle. It's quite different executing algorithms fast in isolation and doing it fast in actual solves.

ajmorgan25

WCA
2008MORG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Learning OLLs. I've been cubing way too long to not know them. I'm ashamed. It's been my goal a few times in the past but now I'm truly set on learning them. Almost there.

Mitch15

WCA
2009ROMI01
I know four look, and all but a couple full one look pll algs, which im learning now, and im just starting to get sub 20 averages. i dont know if i intend to learn full oll for a loooong time seeing as id much rather get good at blind