• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] [OFFICIAL] Gan 356i discussion / software updates / issues report

zinzan8

Not sure, but I'm on v2.1.38. It just sits at the first 1% or so on the same screen as you just pasted, @TheVikingCuber .

I've tried a couple times the past few days, but always the same. I'm going to reboot my phone and see if that helps. If not, I'll think about either uninstalling and reinstalling, or just waiting until out of Beta.

Edit: phone reboot did not help. :-(

Next task to tackle--trying to get my Windows 10 machine to recognize the cube as a bluetooth device so I can try cstimer or cubeast. Any guides on this?

Last edited:

Olivertam

YouTube
Visit Channel
iOS beta 2.2 version will soon be available.
Changelog:
1. Add scramble for 2x2, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 in basic timer.
2. Add "invitaion" and "reconstruction" share on world channel.
3. 1v1 matches now support reconstruction and are counted in weekly Personal Top 20 results.
4. PLL and OLL cases are now in vertical view.

zinzan8

iOS beta 2.2 version will soon be available.
Changelog:
1. Add scramble for 2x2, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 in basic timer.
2. Add "invitaion" and "reconstruction" share on world channel.
3. 1v1 matches now support reconstruction and are counted in weekly Personal Top 20 results.
4. PLL and OLL cases are now in vertical view.

Downloaded the new beta, still no go.

91b67ed09c21768e67e02b22b8049cca.jpg

Iphone 7, latest ios.

Still can’t get my Windows 10 machine to recognize my 356 i2 in cstimer or cubeast on Chrome or Edge.

But I am able to use the 356 i2 on cubeast if I use the bluefy browser.

iBonhomme

IOS. update 2.2.59 from testflight, stuck on "loading server version number".
go back to the previous build, then update from the beta. stuck on "loading server version number".
uninstall/reinstall and upgrade with both methods. stuck on "loading server version number".

zinzan8

Moving back to previous build did work for me, but I can only “login” as visitor. Cannot seem to register via email, never get a verify code.

P.S. I am in the U.S.

zinzan8

Moving back to previous build did work for me, but I can only “login” as visitor. Cannot seem to register via email, never get a verify code.

P.S. I am in the U.S.

And it only worked one session. Seems like if I reinstall, it will work once, but next time, it sticks at 1% on the load screen.

When will 2.2 be available to us to use? Will Gan let us know here?

Olivertam

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello @iBonhomme @zinzan8
I am sorry iOS is still reviewing our app, still no formal versions.
If there's issue login on iOS, make sure to download the latest testflight version on:
I reported your stuck on the "loading" interface problem, and was told that it is kind of internet connection failure.
Let's see if they can fix it later.

Olivertam

YouTube
Visit Channel
Algorithm practising means you can input the alg you like to practise them via smart cube.
The cube will tell if you do it right, with time (best, avg, etc.) and solves(how many times you practise) record.

The robot will support specific scramble in future but now it is still under developing.

comedyfish

hi guys, how do we change the inspection time in cube station, I scambleand then its like 5 seconds insepection time

Joann Huang

hi guys, how do we change the inspection time in cube station, I scambleand then its like 5 seconds insepection time
Hello, this is Joann from GANcube, may I know which model ( you use to practice )has this problem?
1. phone model
2. app version
3.practice model
4. product type
It would help me solve your question better.

P.S: During the inspection time, you could rotate the cube and inspect it, but If you move any part of the cube(like Corner, edge), App would regard this act as your inspection is over and star to solving.

camuk182

Hi all

New user here and just bought a gan cube 365 i2 which i'm using with an android phone...

Is there any way to export the data?

mferrap

I have a 356i that works perfectly, although the new application still does not understand it.
I just bought a 356 XS and it brings a card with the serial number and a Pin Code that says it has to be put in the Cube Station application, but I don't know where to put it or what it is for.
somebody could help me?.
Greetings and thanks

zinzan8

Unfortunately, more of the same from the official new CubeStation, non-beta release on ios.

I am on iphone 7, 13.6.1.

38b44e2f4acc35057b95683c1a091280.jpg

mferrap

[QUOTE = "cubeast, publicación: 1383553, miembro: 54050"]
Probablemente nunca debería volver a hacer negocios con esa tienda. El núcleo V2 es blanco mientras que el V1 es negro. Lo hicieron parcialmente translúcido para agregar la luz de carga. V2 está a la derecha, V1 a la izquierda:

View attachment 12898

También puede utilizar cubeast.com para verificar. Cuando te conectes a un nuevo dispositivo, se mostrará la versión del cubo.
[/CITAR]
Tengo un 356I V.2 (marcado) y el núcleo es blanco, así que supongo que debe haber V.2 con ambos núcleos de color.