• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Non-Cubers say the darndest things!

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Lmao I was browsing the Ruwox website, and there is a facebook comments plugin (cuss words, be careful) and on one of the World Record pages, there was a comments saying My friend did it in 3.92 seconds but he wasn't recording it.
Probably a non cuber, but how in the world would a non cuber find the website?

brododragon

Lmao I was browsing the Ruwox website, and there is a facebook comments plugin (cuss words, be careful) and on one of the World Record pages, there was a comments saying My friend did it in 3.92 seconds but he wasn't recording it.
Probably a non cuber, but how in the world would a non cuber find the website?
First page for "how to solve Rubik's cube"

TheCubingBird

YouTube
Visit Channel
This happened at school:
Kid: (Something about a "Pyramix")
Me: You're a non-cuber.
Kid's friend: NO! WHY YOU BEING SO MEAN?! STOP BEING SO MEAN!
This happened on the bus:
Kid: Can I see your Rubik's?
This also happened at school:
Me: (brings cubes)
Almost everyone in my class: (walks to me and then uses my puzzles without my permission)

bolt

This also happened at school:
Me: (brings cubes)
Almost everyone in my class: (walks to me and then uses my puzzles without my permission)
That happens to me all the time. But not at school. If I have visitors at home and there is a cube sitting around somewhere. They will just pick it up and start turning like crazy until they break it. Sometimes in public, someone will just grab it out of my hands in the middle of a solve and try to turn as fast as me and then end up breaking it.

D

Deleted member 54663

I saw someone say to my 14 second solve, "Wow, you're so slow, I can solve it in like 3 seconds". Its either really rude or something like "Wow, is that the world record?". I have to say I prefer the second person.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
I saw this vid on YT where some famous Indian actor (I do not wish to name him) was on a talk show. The host handed him a Rubik's cube and said:
"Sir can you do it? They say that your math has to be good for it"
(Literal translation from Hindi)
Cubers went crazy in the comments lol
But the actor did manage to solve it in under a minute with beginner's method tho.