• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

new method for 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I understand now. You made a layer by layer method for the big-cubes and scaled it down to 3x3x3. Could be interesting, put probably not fast. I will look at it next weekend since I am interested in knowing several ways to solve the cube. I don't think anyone should use this for speedcubing the 3x3x3, there are much faster/easier methods for that.

Thanks for removing the old mousepointers. Navigating is much easier for me to do now. Glad you found a way not to lose "part of the soul of your website" and improve usability at the same time.

lepafo

Actually I never said it was for speedcubing. The aim of this method is to know one method for several cubes without any parity case. I've already solved a 20x20x20 with softwares with my method but I suppose I've already said that.