• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for a v-cube 7x7 spare piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

wontolla

WCA
2011GRAJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I broke one of the edges of my v-cube 7x7 and I wonder if there is someone in the forum that has spare pieces and could sell me one.

I searched the forum and found two year old threads about this so I'm not sure if they fixed their 7x7 or not. And if people like Izovire or Stachu still have spare pieces to sell.

Also my cube is 6 months old, and apparently V-CUBES only send you a replacement within a 30 day period after the purchase.

Thank you for your help.

Here is a picture of the piece:

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If I am correct you can buy that piece from V-cubes and it will cost like 5 with S+H.

If not you could set one of those pieces in a double sided clay mold, let it dry, then fill it with resin or plastic putty. If you do go this route please tell me how it goes.

wontolla

WCA
2011GRAJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ah, thanks, I just sent v-cubes a message about buying the piece from them. I'm waiting for a response.

In the meantime I put back the piece and the cube works pretty well. I think that the center, the one that usually pops. could do it more often. But hey, the puzzle is still usable.

I'll let you people know if v-cubes sends me a replacement.

Last edited:

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Visit Channel
That happened to my QJ 5x5. I just super glued it together and put it back in the puzzle. It worked for me but I don't know how strong it holds. It hasn't snapped yet and it's been a couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.