• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for a decent OH cube (possibly a SS FII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why dont you just take my FII? lol.

for OH, your best bet is either guhong or FII with shock oil. just get one off popbuying for like 8 bucks lol.
i was thinking fII but i was seeing if anyone knew of any other good cubes. right now im going with fII
I think the Ghosthand II is really nice for one hand. It cuts corners better than the FII.
thank you
Guhong is quite good for OH dont know about so many other cubes though.
hurts fingers

personally i use a guhong cause of the corner cuts

but if u are get a seperate one for OH cause the stickers will chip more on a OH cube
GH hurts my fingers with the shart corners. and why would the stickers chip?
I used guhong F-2 and A-V. I now use A-V. But my fingers hurt from guhong, and F-2 gets worn out over time. So I would recommend A-V. :D
i use HM for 2h, but i think the corner cutting would be a problem, i assume you set the tension very loose?
You should come check out my store... it's in the Signature below... thanks! Shipping is pretty quick... about 4-5 days to Maryland
yeah i bought a lubix GH from you :). two actually
White FII + Alpha V core= awesome OH and speed cube
video. i want to see how it performs

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why dont you just take my FII? lol.
for OH, your best bet is either guhong or FII with shock oil. just get one off popbuying for like 8 bucks lol.
i was thinking fII but i was seeing if anyone knew of any other good cubes. right now im going with fII
I think the Ghosthand II is really nice for one hand. It cuts corners better than the FII.
thank you
Guhong is quite good for OH dont know about so many other cubes though.
hurts fingers

personally i use a guhong cause of the corner cuts

but if u are get a seperate one for OH cause the stickers will chip more on a OH cube
GH hurts my fingers with the shart corners. and why would the stickers chip?
I used guhong F-2 and A-V. I now use A-V. But my fingers hurt from guhong, and F-2 gets worn out over time. So I would recommend A-V. :D
i use HM for 2h, but i think the corner cutting would be a problem, i assume you set the tension very loose?
You should come check out my store... it's in the Signature below... thanks! Shipping is pretty quick... about 4-5 days to Maryland
yeah i bought a lubix GH from you :). two actually
White FII + Alpha V core= awesome OH and speed cube
video. i want to see how it performs

kat

I'm a fan of Guhong for OH aswell. Cuts VERY well, and no lockups at all. And as an addition: it's slightly bigger than for instance F-II and A-V :)

Status
Not open for further replies.