• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

In a relationship?

Relationship Status?

• Single

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • Engaged

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Married

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • In a monogamous relationship

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • In a polygamous relationship

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • In an "open" relationship

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters

chrissyD

WCA
2009DICK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well I gotta say, I've shared alot of the "relationships are pointless" type of mentalities as well before I got into one. I would have to say that I was exactly like Cuboris before I found my girl. All of my friends got in short little ******** relationships, that were really just the guy wanting to get in the girl's pants, and the girl using the guy for money and social status. It was just a stupid game. And that's why I wanted nothing to do with it. But then I found Brianna. She's not like most girl's at my school. She actually LIKES me. And I am not the type of guy to chase a woman for her body. And that is why we have been together for over a year now. :)

All I'm saying is, I understand why you guys might say that relationships suck and you want nothing to do with them, but that's because you haven't met the girl that likes you for you. I was honestly the exact same way as you. I'm a changed man now.

The cons of losing a relationship after many years outweigh the benefits of being in one. Which is why I think it's pointless to bother with any more. I would rather never be in a relationship than have to deal with some of the bad things that come with them.

(me and Ben are going on geordie shore anyway)

JF1zl3

WCA
2013REUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The cons of losing a relationship after many years outweigh the benefits of being in one. Which is why I think it's pointless to bother with any more. I would rather never be in a relationship than have to deal with some of the bad things that come with them.

(me and Ben are going on geordie shore anyway)
I can understand that. I have never been through a breakup, but all I know is, this is the happiest time period of my life thus far.

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm married to the BLD. No time for female companion.

lol

I'm single. There are a couple of girls that I like, but it seems kinda pointless to date someone, since I'm homeschooled (i.e., can't see them at school), and don't have a driver's license (so I would need my parents to take me on a date). So I guess I'll be waiting until college, at least. Plus, I'm not sure that any of the girls I like like me back.

I'm single and have been married and all that jazz for ten years total. Good marriage, nothing bad to say about the guy, but it wasn't for me.

Never again, and I am very happy being on my own now for over ten years without anyone that I have to take into account. Oh man, the freedom. Whenever someone I know wants to up and marry or start to live together and give up their own place.. dumbest move ever if you ask me. But that is just me ;)

badmephisto

YouTube
Visit Channel
In a ~1month old relationship and currently teaching my girlfriend how to solve the cube-- so far she can do up to F2L intuitive. She doesn't know anything about my cubing identity or videos... lol

omer

In a ~1month old relationship and currently teaching my girlfriend how to solve the cube-- so far she can do up to F2L intuitive. She doesn't know anything about my cubing identity or videos... lol
Intuitive F2L in 1 month? that's pretty impressive. Though she does have the advantage of badmephisto personally training her.

badmephisto

YouTube
Visit Channel
Intuitive F2L in 1 month? that's pretty impressive. Though she does have the advantage of badmephisto personally training her.

Well, I didn't teach her the entire time. I think she actually only had about 3 hours practice total (over 3 sessions) before she was able to do intuitive cross+F2L by herself. It's fairly fast I suppose... not sure if she's really smart or if I'm really good :D

insane569

WCA
2011LUEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, I didn't teach her the entire time. I think she actually only had about 3 hours practice total (over 3 sessions) before she was able to do intuitive cross+F2L by herself. It's fairly fast I suppose... not sure if she's really smart or if I'm really good :D

I would say you're really good.
As for me, well Im a little to much a damnation to get into a relationship.

uniacto

WCA
2013KWON01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I taught my friend 4LLL and F2L pairing during an all nighter that failed at us falling asleep at 5 in the morning.

Anyway, on topic: Never been in a relationship. I do have a crush on someone, but school is always going to be in the way.

kbrune

WCA
2012BRUN02
Married the one guy I ever dated so never been through breakup. Happy in relationship and going strong. Have 3 kids already and 2 on the way. What more can I ask for? I feel so blessed.

Disney should make a movie about your life! Princess Snealkyfox has a nice ring :)

Myself: Divorced, with a 5 and a half year old daughter, in a relationship for 3 years... with a girl!