• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

In a relationship?

Relationship Status?

• Single

Votes: 46 55.4%
  • Engaged

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Married

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • In a monogamous relationship

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • In a polygamous relationship

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • In an "open" relationship

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
jak343434
Single and the guy I like is probably straight I think(and hope not).
God damnit I wish I could tell that cute ass my feelings. Here.
But I think highschool relationships are bulls*** the way they are in the US. I'm going to wait until college.

Last edited by a moderator:

ducttapecuber

Premium Member
WCA
2014SHIE03
Single :p but my good friend might ask me out (fingers crossed). I am a loser so probably not (see my sig) a lot of other girls like him, but he is not in a relationship. He is a band geek also :)
If not I am content with my cubes and music

Last edited:

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
5BLD
I pushed away one guy who liked me, he thinks I'm not gay now anyway. Now I'm in the same situation as emolover, the guy I like is (probably) straight. Then again I don't even know my sexuality so I think I'll just go with whatever until I'm older and I know more. Heh, i feel alone again.

Last edited:

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
ben1996123
I pushed away one guy who liked me, he thinks I'm not gay now anyway. Now I'm in the same situation as emolover, the guy I like is (probably) straight. Then again I don't even know my sexuality so I think I'll just go with whatever until I'm older and I know more. Heh, i feel alone again.
OMFG IS IT ENDGAME

JF1zl3

WCA
2013REUS01
YouTube
Signature Has Link
Well I gotta say, I've shared alot of the "relationships are pointless" type of mentalities as well before I got into one. I would have to say that I was exactly like Cuboris before I found my girl. All of my friends got in short little ******** relationships, that were really just the guy wanting to get in the girl's pants, and the girl using the guy for money and social status. It was just a stupid game. And that's why I wanted nothing to do with it. But then I found Brianna. She's not like most girl's at my school. She actually LIKES me. And I am not the type of guy to chase a woman for her body. And that is why we have been together for over a year now. :)

All I'm saying is, I understand why you guys might say that relationships suck and you want nothing to do with them, but that's because you haven't met the person that likes you for you. I was honestly the exact same way as you. I'm a changed man now.

Last edited: