• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

In a relationship?

Relationship Status?

• Single

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • Engaged

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Married

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • In a monogamous relationship

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • In a polygamous relationship

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • In an "open" relationship

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Single and the guy I like is probably straight I think(and hope not).
God damnit I wish I could tell that cute ass my feelings. Here.
But I think highschool relationships are bulls*** the way they are in the US. I'm going to wait until college.

Last edited by a moderator:

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I pushed away one guy who liked me, he thinks I'm not gay now anyway. Now I'm in the same situation as emolover, the guy I like is (probably) straight. Then again I don't even know my sexuality so I think I'll just go with whatever until I'm older and I know more. Heh, i feel alone again.

Last edited:

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I pushed away one guy who liked me, he thinks I'm not gay now anyway. Now I'm in the same situation as emolover, the guy I like is (probably) straight. Then again I don't even know my sexuality so I think I'll just go with whatever until I'm older and I know more. Heh, i feel alone again.

OMFG IS IT ENDGAME

JF1zl3

WCA
2013REUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well I gotta say, I've shared alot of the "relationships are pointless" type of mentalities as well before I got into one. I would have to say that I was exactly like Cuboris before I found my girl. All of my friends got in short little ******** relationships, that were really just the guy wanting to get in the girl's pants, and the girl using the guy for money and social status. It was just a stupid game. And that's why I wanted nothing to do with it. But then I found Brianna. She's not like most girl's at my school. She actually LIKES me. And I am not the type of guy to chase a woman for her body. And that is why we have been together for over a year now. :)

All I'm saying is, I understand why you guys might say that relationships suck and you want nothing to do with them, but that's because you haven't met the person that likes you for you. I was honestly the exact same way as you. I'm a changed man now.

Last edited:

jayefbe

WCA
2013BAHR02
hahaha! I'm the only one engaged (at the time of this posting).

This thread makes me feel really old. I've had girlfriends all through middle school, high school, college, graduate school....only been cubing a month though, so I'm not sure how much that data helps.