• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

If you could have any cube you could want, what would your collection look like?

Nilsibert

WCA
2014FREY01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1. Probably every 2x2-7x7 ever released including different colors, stickered/stickerless..
Although ofc there's an endless amount of 3x3s all over the world. What I mean is more like speedsolving related puzzles. So budget cubes yes, v cubes yes(historical relevance) but picture cubes or dollar store crap/cheap no name cubes no.

2. Every NxNxN variation there is, from 1x1x3 up to god knows what's out there.
I don't even solve these but they're cool.

3. All sorts of 3x3 shape mods. Mirror blocks, fisher cube, you name it. Literally, because I don't know the names lol

Also probably all the oskar cube type puzzles. Basically if it looks like a cube, me want

MarkA64

There's only a couple cubes I want that I don't have.

Valk Power M
WR M
Gan 354 M

all stickerless.

Hazel

Premium Member
I think it would be really neat to have every single 3x3 speedcube - there would probably be thousands! I specify speedcube because there's waaaayy too many horribly-turning cubes out there that I have 0 interest in, such as those dollar-store cubes...