• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

If you could have any cube you could want, what would your collection look like?

Nilsibert

WCA
2014FREY01
YouTube
Nilsibert
1. Probably every 2x2-7x7 ever released including different colors, stickered/stickerless..
Although ofc there's an endless amount of 3x3s all over the world. What I mean is more like speedsolving related puzzles. So budget cubes yes, v cubes yes(historical relevance) but picture cubes or dollar store crap/cheap no name cubes no.

2. Every NxNxN variation there is, from 1x1x3 up to god knows what's out there.
I don't even solve these but they're cool.

3. All sorts of 3x3 shape mods. Mirror blocks, fisher cube, you name it. Literally, because I don't know the names lol

Also probably all the oskar cube type puzzles. Basically if it looks like a cube, me want

Dr. Lube

If I could have any puzzles I wanted, I'd probably have all four of the Octic puzzles. I only have one now. I would also like a Chromium Cube in kit form as mine came assembled. Not really anything WCA flavored as I don't intend to compete.

Generally I'm financially stable enough to be able to buy whatever puzzles I want and have done for the past 18 months, but certain puzzles are very difficult to get in Japan... I'm finding it tricky to get hold of a white plastic 6.8cm QiYi Sail to complete my Sail collection, but they're readily available from American stores. However, I've never seen a HeShu 9cm cube or Z-Cube Climber or Warhorse on The Cubicle's website.

Last edited:

Dr. Lube

The Climber is a budget frosted 3x3 and the Warhorse is a budget black stickered 3x3 which is very similar in feel to a 6.8cm Sail, but it's a 56mm puzzle. I see it as more of a spiritual successor to the original Sail than the Sail W is... By which I mean that the Warhorse is good and the Sail W isn't...

Last edited:

MarkA64

There's only a couple cubes I want that I don't have.

Valk Power M
WR M
Gan 354 M

all stickerless.

Every major 3x3 release.
Original Rubik's 2-5.
Every main potential for every WCA event.
One of every non-WCA puzzle.

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Aerma
I think it would be really neat to have every single 3x3 speedcube - there would probably be thousands! I specify speedcube because there's waaaayy too many horribly-turning cubes out there that I have 0 interest in, such as those dollar-store cubes...