• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do top speed cubers move their fingers so quickly?

Wat
That must be old CBC
The two most popular right now are the Fangshi and the Weilong. I like the weilong weiMore
Oh, I have been out of the cubing world for a year. every thing has changed. so many new 3x3s. I remember when it was zhanchi, stickerless zhanchi, and mini zhanchi. And that was it!

Lol no. The anti popping cubes have taken the world by storm. Zhanchis are still amazing, don't get me wrong.

I was on youtube yesterday and was like "wait, dayan made another cube???" and then I watched a few reviews... It should be called the panSHIT lol. I'm not sure if swearing is allowed on here. I apologize if I have offended anyone lol

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it just me. or are dayan cubes pretty hit or miss? It seems like only the zhanchi and guhon version 2 ever get mentioned. But they made like 5 other ones too!

Lingyun and lunhui are good too. But they've been overtaken by moyu.

Too bad I have a vpn server. too bad for them! I can circumnavigate any ip ban. I'm not bragging of course. I would rather stick by the rules here!

Nope, they ban your user, not your ip