• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello from Canada!

Izaden

Hi! My name is Taylor, I am 29 and my handle is pronounced is-aid-en.

I solve 3x3x3 but I want to get in to 2x2x2, 4x4x4 and possibly Pyraminx.

I just started learning how to speedsolve, I originally took up cubing because I have a fine motor skill deficiency which I have to work on consistently. Coming home from work one day I saw a girl on the bus solving a cube and thought "That looks pretty cool".

I currently use the beginners method predominantly but am learning the beginnings of CFOP, I am currently learning intuitive cross and F2L. My times are pretty bad with an average of 2:00ish and a pb of 1:15 but I am working on it!

I don't know ANYONE who cubes so I thought I would join this forum and meet some other people who share the same interest as me.
I am a computer technician, and my other hobbies include PC gaming, retro gaming, and cardistry.

Currently I have a Rubik's brand cube (Good to learn to solve initially but now a paperweight), a Cyclone Boys FeiJue M, and a QiYi Warrior W (Jelly).