• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cubizh

WCA
2014GOME07
YouTube
Visit Channel
Feature request:

4x4 centers only scrambles. Good for cage and 4BLD centers practice:

visualcube.php

Thank you :)

JF1zl3

WCA
2013REUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is this timer really used that often? I always see people using qqTimer, and frankly, I dislike that timer. I only use it when I run out of sessions that I want to keep (too lazyt to save in notepad or something) on csTimer.
csTimer is my timer of choice.

UGH! I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT I CAN'T CONNECT IT TO MY STACKMAT PRO :(((((((
IT JUST SAYS 0.00, BUT DOESN'T START :((((

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
update - Jan 25th 2014

- add skewb random-state scrambler
- add 2x2x2 EG Training scramble
- add ZBLS(zb last slot) Training scramble(last F2L slot with all edges oriented)
- add a label to display average near the timer

cubizh

WCA
2014GOME07
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good update, but I still miss the possibility to enlarge the scramble area beyond 4 lines, so you can see megaminx, 7x7 and relay scrambles better if you want and not have to use a scrollbar.

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
It's fixed now. The height of scramble area is limited by default, but you may remove the limitation by cancelling "Option -> scramble -> Limit the height of scramble area"

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
I use this timer over qq now.

They have everything I need.

And the scramble setups:

Solved cross (F2L look ahead practice)
ZB last layer (Trying to learn the cases that are easy to recognize)
EG (Soooooo good for learning the cases)

Best timer atm imo.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Can we have average (90% of solves included or whatever qqtimer.net does) instead of mean? Currently almost all my pyra solves are sub 4, but I have an 8 so the mean is low 4. I need to check session average instead of just looking at mean.

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can we have average (90% of solves included or whatever qqtimer.net does) instead of mean? Currently almost all my pyra solves are sub 4, but I have an 8 so the mean is low 4. I need to check session average instead of just looking at mean.

This. It would make cstimer MUCH more used. Also, being able to check other types of custom averages would be cool, too, because quite a few people use ao25. There should be an option to turn on and off like qq so you can add another average of your choice to the stats. btw 10% best and 10% worst are the noncounting solves.

Methuselah96

WCA
2012BIER01
This. It would make cstimer MUCH more used. Also, being able to check other types of custom averages would be cool, too, because quite a few people use ao25. There should be an option to turn on and off like qq so you can add another average of your choice to the stats. btw 10% best and 10% worst are the noncounting solves.

You mean 5% and 5%, right?

Zeotor

Can we have average (90% of solves included or whatever qqtimer.net does) instead of mean? [...] I need to check session average instead of just looking at mean.

It already has that for averages of five and twelve. One way to view current and best averages is to use the "TOOLS" button. In the window that is in the lower right corner, choose "Statistics" from the drop-down menu.

The following image is a screenshot of a recent average of mine. The "TOOLS" window is open.
u3iUTQm.png

AustinReed

WCA
2011REED01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It already has that for averages of five and twelve. One way to view current and best averages is to use the "TOOLS" button. In the window that is in the lower right corner, choose "Statistics" from the drop-down menu.

The following image is a screenshot of a recent average of mine. The "TOOLS" window is open.
u3iUTQm.png

I think Tim's referring to session average instead of just averages of 5 and 12