• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TiLiMayor

WCA
2011VARG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Spanish version is released now. Thanks to the translation by Daniel Durán (daniduran10)
Cstimer will switch to Spanish version automatically if your browser's language is Spanish.
The Spanish version can also be accessed at: http://www.cstimer.net/timer.php?lang=es

If you are willing to help translating cstimer into your native language, please contact me (email: [email protected] .)

I was using the timer in English, but until a few minutes ago after refreshing the page, I noticed it had changed to Spanish..
My browser and system language is English, but my ip, from a Spanish speaking country..
Is there any way to switch it back? (And keep English as default)

Edit: Also, why is the 'Blog' button gone?

Last edited:

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just a small thing but when I have the colour scheme on 'Black' the csTimer logo fades but doesn't disappear as it does on the 'white' setting. Not a biggie but it is slightly irritating :p

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Add color settings like qqtimer. The function is only available in latest chrome, firefox or safari (It seems that IE doesn't support the color picker.)

Last edited:

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Update:
Add scramble generator. Now you can generate several scrambles at once.
attachment.php

Last edited:

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Update:
Use smaller font after the decimal point. If you don't like this, you can disable it at "Option" -> "display" -> use small font after decimal point.
attachment.php

Last edited: