• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Color Neutrality

Which do you think is the best?

• White cross

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • White and Yellow cross

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Color Neutral

Votes: 53 63.1%

• Total voters

rubikmaster

WCA
2011JANE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do a forum search and see, there are tons of threads on this.
Yeah,but the only poll I have found asks which color do you start your cross on.Here I am asking what kind of cross do you think is the best.No matter how you do it.So I just want to know what does the community think about what kind of cross is the best.

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah,but the only poll I have found asks which color do you start your cross on.Here I am asking what kind of cross do you think is the best.No matter how you do it.So I just want to know what does the community think about what kind of cross is the best.

This is true, the most recent one i found was in 2009 so I guess it would be interesting to see how people feel now. I say Color Neutral FTW, I have been CN since I was 30 seconds and i haven't turned back since. It can be hard though and make sure that if you do it that you still practice hard crosses or else you will get babyed and find hard crosses impossible.

Achifaifa

I usually solve the white first because it's easier to see when everything is scrambled. If you are able to do it color neutral, do it. But i don't think it's a great difference when you are averaging more than 20 sec.