• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best SpeedCubers From the World

raulsocal

WCA
2011SANC06
New video in YouTube!!

The best SpeedCubers since now!! With most of the fastests solves (some of them have average solves because i was unable to find the best ones, or they were in a poor quality)!!

Incredible fast times, all in real time!! A must to see video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FeF9HkxpVk

Hope you like it.

(Any idea to improve anything would be cool)

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice!

I'm currently the best speed cuber from the world. The World is a nice street, which I happen to live on. Nice street to live on, especially if you have kids. Am I sounding like Guimond yet?

A few have said that the history of cubing does nothing for its future. Riiiight. I beg to differ. Knowing the history makes you feel more attached. And that's a good thing IMO.

Last edited:

raulsocal

WCA
2011SANC06
Thanks for all, i will put on the description that mistake (the change of Hessier/Hessler) :S
And i wasnt able to find better videos, in any case, those are since september 2011, i would like to publish new ones when there are changes in the records (maybe the same guys will make the records) but it souds cool to have all those copilations over the years.

And finally, sorry i wasnt able to make the video work in germany, however, if you know any way to show it or send it i can do that.

Thanks