• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm A Cuber

The question confuses me. MGC IS YJ, no buts about it.
The MGC line of cubes is different from the company yj. The MGC line of cubes does not include the Yu line of cubes, therefore saying the MGC is better than yuxin because they have the Yu line is not a valid argument

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
The MGC line of cubes is different from the company yj.
No, it's not. That's like saying that the little magic series is not yuxin. or the GTS line is not moyu. Or the MS line is not qiyi. Or the Monster Go line is not gan. I could go on and on but I won't.

saying the MGC is better than yuxin because they have the Yu line is not a valid argument
Just looking at a few posts from @NevEr_QeyX would show that MGC is actually an acronym.

_______________M ans
waiting for the mGc 7x7
____________fan C lub

I would also like to mention that literally scrolling up to the top of this page, not even having to go onto a different one, you can see a post from my boy about this matter

We represent all that YJ stands for.
You seriously think that we are disconnected from everything except for a single cube line that inspired our namesake?

NevEr_QeyX

Thanks for this gold.
Wow, and a recursive one at that. O_O
No, it's not. That's like saying that the little magic series is not yuxin. or the GTS line is not moyu. Or the MS line is not qiyi. Or the Monster Go line is not gan. I could go on and on but I won't.

Just looking at a few posts from @NevEr_QeyX would show that MGC is actually an acronym.

_______________M ans
waiting for the mGc 7x7
____________fan C lub

I would also like to mention that literally scrolling up to the top of this page, not even having to go onto a different one, you can see a post from my boy about this matter

You seriously think that we are disconnected from everything except for a single cube line that inspired our namesake?

It was just a prank bro