• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Yet another CxLL trainer. BUT this is different!

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, so this is my CxLL trainer

link: https://shuantsu.github.io/cxll-trainer/
github repo: https://github.com/shuantsu/cxll-trainer

Features:

- It provides you with a random order of the set you're training; that means that you'll be training the cases uniformly.
- No easily reversible algs, just the inverse of random zbll for each CxLL case.
- Click on a case to highlight it. Use this feature to track the case you're solving
- You can save the orientation of every cases, or just get random orientations on the options menu.
- Optimised for mobile

Known Issues:

- It takes a good while to load.
2020.02.27 -> this was partially solved by putting a visual feedback indicating the app is loading
- Close button on options menu doesn't work sometimes

Have fun learning algs! :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190703-030849_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190703-030849_Chrome.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

xyzzy

Yes I can, but the reason of it being so slow is that it initializes the cube solver. That takes a while.
Did you code your own solver? This probably will sound a bit harsh, but the thing about reinventing the wheel is that sometimes your wheel isn't as good as the already-existing wheels…

min2phase.js is ridiculously optimised, and it's probably the fastest solver written in JavaScript.

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
No need to get snarky. Your title suggests otherwise: CxLL trainer.
well, you asked for it :rolleyes:
but changed the title as you suggested
friends?

Did you code your own solver? This probably will sound a bit harsh, but the thing about reinventing the wheel is that sometimes your wheel isn't as good as the already-existing wheels…

min2phase.js is ridiculously optimised, and it's probably the fastest solver written in JavaScript.
I didn't reinvented the wheel, but the solver I used is just slow. I can't manage to generate the scramble with that script though (min2phase)
i'm using this: https://github.com/ldez/cubejs

Last edited:

Hazel

Premium Member

I downloaded min2phase, how do I run it? I can't find instructions...