• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Yet another new cuber

Reizii_

WCA
2019LAWS01
Hello everyone! I'm Reizii_, but I also go by Rei and Ari. I've been cubing for a bit under two months now, so I'm still pretty new to cubing. I main 2x2, but I'm learning CFOP and Roux and I also enjoy other twisty puzzles. When I'm not sitting around trying to become decent at F2L, I like reading and occasionally skateboarding.
I love meeting new people, so if you're at about my skill level, message me! I'd love to chat!
I look forward to meeting everyone!

~Reizii_

Reactions: pjk

Reizii_

WCA
2019LAWS01
Welcome @Reizii_ to the forums.

What books do you like to read?
I read just about everything, except for those YA dystopian novels. None of them really seem unique to me.
I just finished reading The Hobbit and Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment (which was a little weird to read, since one of the character's names was Ari), and I enjoyed them both.