• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

World Championships 2013 - Las Vegas

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sinpei Araki as well. He's one of those fast cubers I've been subscribed to for like 4 years now... like Stefan Huber, Erik, badmephisto, etc. So many great cubers will be there!

Idk, I've been watching his videos and following him since I started. His turning style is orgasmic. Seems like an awesome guy. I pretty much have a man crush on him.
lolthis

I made my YouTube channel Speedcuber023 for a reason
Whoa, interesting fact there.

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just registered and booked for flight and hotel. I'm sticking with the WCA group at the Riviera. $54 per night isn't so bad. I got the 2 double beds so if anyone is willing to commit $100 so they can join me (you will get to try some custom puzzles that no one has tried solving yet). I must ask for this person to be 21 years or older... lol you know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry j`ey the wife isn't coming...

Another note: I will NOT be making any sales transactions at the venue. I might make a pre-paid type thing on my site weeks before the event then give the orders to people at the hotel or during competition.

Tyson

WCA
2004MAOT02
I just registered and booked for flight and hotel. I'm sticking with the WCA group at the Riviera. $54 per night isn't so bad. I got the 2 double beds so if anyone is willing to commit $100 so they can join me (you will get to try some custom puzzles that no one has tried solving yet). I must ask for this person to be 21 years or older... lol you know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry j`ey the wife isn't coming...

Another note: I will NOT be making any sales transactions at the venue. I might make a pre-paid type thing on my site weeks before the event then give the orders to people at the hotel or during competition.

Please be considerate. I cannot allow the transaction of any non-Rubik's branded 3x3x3 cubes to take place during the competition in the competition areas.

Sorry, let me be even more specific. I cannot allow the transaction of any puzzles from non-approved event sponsors in competition areas during the event.

Last edited:

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please be considerate. I cannot allow the transaction of any non-Rubik's branded 3x3x3 cubes to take place during the competition in the competition areas.

Sorry, let me be even more specific. I cannot allow the transaction of any puzzles from non-approved event sponsors in competition areas during the event.

Fully understandable :)

Btw will there be any other events besides speedcubing held at the venue? Like rubik's cube art/pictures? I might bring a few hundred for that (I won't sell any of them I swear)

cityzach

WCA
2010GOLD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, quick question.
I registered a while ago, but today I realized I do not want to do clock, yet I already signed up for it. I noticed that clock is $2 as well as megaminx, so is it possible to just switch those two? I tried, and it says I need to pay a fee of $2.50, and it took me off the list of registered competitors.
Thanks.

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
Hey, quick question.
I registered a while ago, but today I realized I do not want to do clock, yet I already signed up for it. I noticed that clock is $2 as well as megaminx, so is it possible to just switch those two? I tried, and it says I need to pay a fee of $2.50, and it took me off the list of registered competitors.
Thanks.

http://www.cubingusa.com/wc2013/register.php said:
Upon submitting your registration, you will be provided with a payment link. Competitors' online registration is not complete until this registration fee has been received by the organizers. Payment of a registration fee demonstrates a commitment to attend, and organizers use this information for planning and scheduling. Because of this, registration fees are non-refundable. If you alter your registration, you will be charged for added events, and not reimbursed for dropped events.

^^

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Bump^

Why do I need to pay if I'm deleting events?

My guess is that it's because you added megaminx (-> $2.50 fee) and then dropped it (no refunding for that, so you're still asked to pay the $2.50).
I agree with hcfong, you should rather email the organizers.